• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~ The Inuyasha Club ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    Why a wheel chair? 0______0

I love Kikyou! I wish all Kagome and Kikyou fans would get along. I think fighting over who is better is immature....

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    Yeah, it is.

Have you ever seen the episodes when it shows how Inuyasha and Kikyou met? It's cute and sad! It's shows that they really loved each other but Naraku made them go against each other D;

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    The only thing Kikyo lacked was courage. She had the right idea of giving that necklace to Inuyasha, but then backed down! That act of cowardice caused her to misidentify Inuyasha later on and consequently their tragedy. She may or may not have fully realized this mistake before she died.

As an individual person, Kikyo was much stronger. But it is also true that under Kagome Inuyasha became truly strong. Balances out.

Putting their relationship business with Inuyasha aside, I do like both girls. :P =x More fantasies about Kagome though. =xxx Her guts, you see. And that I drew her.

Has anyone read chapter 502? =oooooooo

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    But Kikyou was smiling when she decided not to give the necklace to him. I don't think she was afraid to... Maybe she trusted him enough and thought that she wouldn't need to use them.

22sa

Years
    But Kikyou was smiling when she decided not to give the necklace to him. I don't think she was afraid to... Maybe she trusted him enough and thought that she wouldn't need to use them.
    And I'm calling that sort of trust cowardice since it lead to their premature tragedy. She let herself be influenced in the last minute.

Can't blame Kikyo for not wanting to displease Inuyasha right after seeing the present he gave her though..... too bad someone like Naraku existed and would take advantage of such an opening right away. xD;

Last edited:

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    *shrug* In my opinion, I don't think it was cowardly.

If Onigumo hadn't fallen for Kikyou, Naraku would have never been born! Darn... All the guys love Kikyou it seems o__o She is really pretty <3

22sa

Years
    I duno what other word can discribe her mistake tho >>;

And that's true, I guess. Kikyo's kindness is what ultimately caused the birth of Naraku.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    I wonder what would have happened if Kikyou never found Onigumo... I guess there would be no story then o.o

22sa

Years
    The things one woman can do.... <_<;

Well, Onigumo still wanted the sacred jewel. He may or may not have turned into a half-demon even without actually desiring Kikyo, whom had the sacred jewel.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    I think he had the demons devour him because he desired Kikyou and he was jealous of Inuyasha. But when the demons took over his body, they wanted the jewel and that's when they went after Kikyou. Onigumo wouldn't want to harm Kikyou if he desired her. Also when Naraku tosses out Mosou (Onigumo/Naraku's Human Heart) from his body, the only thing Mosou cared about was Kikyou. He didn't mention the jewel once..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back