• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Isshu Region

Thyplozard

Pokemon Black White Fan
Years
I'm just here to say that I saw many people saying that gen 5 doesn't have any gen 4 pokemon evolution, so I wanna say:

-Just I realized that Emonga is the evolution of Pachirisu?

Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 23, 2012
99% it's fake? Awww...

If so, I'm fine with Isshu :x It seems large enough for me to explore and amuse me for a long period of time.

Aww, don't be so shad...
I mean, TONS of people believed the starters would be fake, and look at them now. XD I think there's still a chance that this "Hii" place might be real. You never know. :x

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
Years
I am excited to know if there will be any islands, kinda like in FR/LG as there is now DIve as a HM, which means you need to dive somewhere. So there could be more to the Isshu map than we have been told.

austy14

Cannibal
Years
Well, those sages could be in the Hii islands? Ha, before when I said Isshu reminded me of Oz, now it remnids me of LOZ! XD, I just found that funny. Oz-Loz? Anyways I hope there are islands. But am I the only one that didn't see the airport? I obviuosly saw it, but not as an airport. I'm also one of the few that knew the black and white "castle" on the map was that version differed city.

Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2011
Apparently there are underwater ruins to explore at a certain point of the game. Sounds exciting, and hopefully if the Hii region turns out to be true then that's where they'll be.

JP

wut?
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 13, 2019
With the whole Sages and Underwater Ruins happening... I somehow get the feeling the Hii region is fake and not going to happen. :(

coolnick37

Absolute Power
Years
not going to happen, but i like the idea of an underwater isshu :P like a whole series of underwater cities or whatever.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Underwater Isshu? :D

...like an extended version of Sootopolis. I like this very much. I remember hearing about travelling to four islands though, so maybe one of them is destroyed by a volcano. Hmmmm. I wiiish.

Back