• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Isshu Region

coolnick37

Absolute Power
Years
  • What about this place near the starting town, the route goes in the water and then stops, maybe we get dive later and then return there to go somewhere underwater (Underwater isshu ftw :D)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    ^ I'd love that idea. Being able to explore a large portion of Isshu underwater would be amazing.

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2013
    I hope the turn Dig into a move like Dive, so in certain spots you can dig down into tunnels and catch pokemon there...

austy14

Cannibal
    Years
  • I hope the turn Dig into a move like Dive, so in certain spots you can dig down into tunnels and catch pokemon there...

I like that! like the sinnoh underground! There could be an Ishhu underground too... under the land and dive for the water. It would be cool if the two were connected. And an underwater secret base? Even if they don't make an underground (it seems the High link is a replacement) I hope secret bases come in somewhere.

coolnick37

Absolute Power
    Years
  • I like that! like the sinnoh underground! There could be an Ishhu underground too... under the land and dive for the water. It would be cool if the two were connected. And an underwater secret base? Even if they don't make an underground (it seems the High link is a replacement) I hope secret bases come in somewhere.

Secret bases, oohhhh <3 they must have those, isshu is full of forests and natural resources in which we can dig into and stuff, :X must make hidden base, full of dolls XD

The Red Chain

I love the secret bases but I hate having to remember where my secret base is.
    I want them to put a feature on the map that identifies where your base is and let's you fly to it. That would be just peachy. <'3

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Guys, if you really want to discuss secret bases, I suggest you make a thread for that rather than discuss how much you want secret bases here - since this is based mostly on the region, not features to extend the region (if you... get what I mean).

Surmonter

Hear No Evil
    Years
  • Okay, this is probably the most relavent place I can find to post this, I didn't want to make a new thread because I am paranoid about making one here.

Rumor (many people who actually already got their games are saying this:
    After you beat the Isshu leauge, you gain acess to a region called the Hii region, to get there, you have to take a plane. (Remember the airport?) The Hii region is apparently filled with all of the past gen Pokemon and there are several people to battle there as well. (Basically it's like the Sevii islands in FireRed and LeafGreen) -- PokeJungle

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • Okay, this is probably the most relavent place I can find to post this, I didn't want to make a new thread because I am paranoid about making one here.

Rumor (many people who actually already got their games are saying this:
    So people who already got the game are saying that...I wonder if they are telling the truth or if they are Trolls...though they could be true and just not posting pics of their gameplay for us non Bw owners until 6 months from now...

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    oh my God that is awesome. I really hope that's real. Exploring two new regions <3

Years
  • oh my God that is awesome. I really hope that's real. Exploring two new regions <3
    Well let's just hope it's bigger than that Russian Peninsula in gen 4...
    Wait Isshu isn't the first in game place to be out side of Japan then it's that Peninsula in Japan...wait no it's Orre in Arizona...or China for those who say China...

Years
  • It's actually pronounced "Heeee"

Yes, you would pronounce all those e's.

Agreed
    How do we even know how it's pronounce anyways :\
    Well it would be awesome if true but that's odd as I heard they are barely arriving...they shouldn't have been that far into the game unless it's that easy to beat >_<

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday

How do we even know how it's pronounce anyways
    That's how the letter "i" is pronounced in the Japanese language. That's my guess as to how the pronunciation was assumed. I could be wrong, though, so don't take my word as truth.

I wouldn't mind Hii being true. The Sevii Islands were fun in FR/LG, and to have a new region to explore after the main game storyline would keep my interest in the game.

orange discontent

pogeymans?
    Years
  • I haven't been here in a while, so forgive me if I'm a little late to the train ride, but ooooh all those Shanghai Knights got told!

Okay, I'm done now. :p

Well let's just hope it's bigger than that Russian Peninsula in gen 4...
    Wait Isshu isn't the first in game place to be out side of Japan then it's that Peninsula in Japan...wait no it's Orre in Arizona...or China for those who say China...

That "Russian Peninsula" / ridiculous northern tropical "island" north of Sinnoh is actually a real part of Hokkaido that got cut, pasted and rotated oop north.

Back