• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

THE Izy fanclub!

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    lol no. it was just the third or fourth thickness of lines. I like thick lines in paint. idk. *does backflip*

Akarei Yorume

His servant forever... <3
    Years
    Yes, I know. I'm not good at this sorta thing at all. >_> >_<;;

Oh well. You get the point...

THE Izy fanclub!

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    :O I love it! I thought my computer stopped working. pc wouldn't come on. I was sooooooooo owrried. and i was really bored. i would only go on my myspace and another website... that's it. but pc's back so i'm happy!

MrCheeseyPuff

Stealth CoOwner:The Ninja Club
    Years
    I talk to myself sometimes too. It can be fun. But sometimes, I just make me so mad that I want to stomp off and leave myself alone for a while. Doesn't work. I just keep bugging myself. Uhh......

Go Izy!!!

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    well, i can barely talk, my throat hurts like mad, and i can only really see straight with my eyes; i can't move my eyes, my body is cold but my head is warm. I haven't thrown up though. and it doesn't feel like i will.

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    ok........ Its a tie for espeon, umbreon, or leafeon. or just plain eevee. i just don't like the sprite. ^^

Back