• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

THE Izy fanclub!

absol_master

Call me Tygar!
    Years
    Ok i just got done here it is:
    THE Izy fanclub!

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    awesome! you've actually found a good pic of May! I thin kits may. i haven't played or watched the ruby version games or shows in soooooooooooo long. and i'm really hot right now. I'm gunna go change into capris maybe.....

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    lol. wanna hear sumthin funny? its about me playing on a game and some guy got P O'ed at me so we started firing off insults at each other. wanna hear? huh? huh? HUH? HUH??? HUH??????????

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    ok by hear i meant read....

ok so he got P O'ed at me and i'll just start from where i remember:

"*him* well i bet ur a fatty"

'*me* lol yeah I'm real fat. I'm 12 and weigh 85 pounds'

"you need to learn how to type faster. I've been waiting forever."

'you too? small world.'

"you just need to lern how to think. and work on ur eysigt"

'yes i do need to work on my eyesight. but you need to learn how to make sense.'

"u and ur mom are jus ugly!" then he logged out. it was soooooooo funny at the time...

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    lol i know. lol i'm sitting on the foot of a longated chair eating a half-melted nutty bar checking every website i have an account on. typical sunday, eh?

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    lol i know. lol i'm sitting on the foot of a longated chair eating a half-melted nutty bar checking every website i have an account on. typical sunday, eh?

Typical sunday for me is homework. I always put it off to the last minute. Right now, infact I'm working on a project I had a month to do. I started it today.

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    yeeeeaaaaah. that is soooo me. we're more alike then i thought my sister thought she thought i thought! i think

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    yeah.... cuz everyone is in control of their own homewrok XD
    jk. no hard feelings

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    hard feelings?
    Well anyways, I'm used to homework now. Exept for algebra. My teacher gives us the homework, and then teaches us what was in the homework the next day. That gets really annoying. But I had algebra last year, too so it's a lot easier this year.

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    aah. we're doing pre alegrbra or whatever. here's a sample of one of the problems: 7k - 8 + 2(k+12) = 52. omg

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    It's really easy once you get used to it.
    7k - 8 + 2(k+12) = 52
    7k + 2(k + 12) = 60
    7k + 2k + 24 = 60
    9k + 24 = 60
    9k = 36
    k = 4
    See. Easy stuff. All you gotta do is remember the properties.
    I have "Advanced Algebra" which is really just Algebra 1, but they teach it to you in a different way than in Algebra 1.
    But, I'd rather keep my mind off that subject...

MrCheeseyPuff

Stealth CoOwner:The Ninja Club
    Years
    LOL! It's funny, I took Pre-Algebra in.... 6th grade I think. So I was in "Advanced Algebra" in 7th, and I was GOING to be in Honors Geometry in 8th grade, but we moved and I got thrown back into Pre-Algebra.... So I had some form of Algebra for.... 4 years. In a row. And last year (9th grade), everyone in my "Pre-AP Algebra" class thought I was some kinda flippin' genius. Which I'm not really. I just have a really good memory. =P

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    I'm probably going to have Algebra 1 in 9th grade, next year, too...I just want to move on with math!!! I don't think I can stand 3 years in a row of the same thing.

I never had pre-Algebra. It was just straight to Algerbra last year(7th grade)...but it wasn't hard because the teacher went over everything like 3 times before we ever went on to something else.

MrCheeseyPuff

Stealth CoOwner:The Ninja Club
    Years
    Well, I'm in Honors Geometry this year (10th). It's not much harder than Algebra was.... 'Cept with more graphs and shapes and whatnot. Sigh..... Math is my strongest subject. But not my favorite.... And this is off-topic.

Back