• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

THE Izy fanclub!

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    yeah, but everything was fine and dandy until today a best friend announced to me that she wasn't coming back next year, because of the other friend. so we pretty much both were crying the whole first half of the day. But our principal was talking to us (it seriously got that bad, everything did) and then our other friends came into the office while he left and i hope we convinced her that leaving because of one person would hurt a lot of people, mostly me though.
    our principal even brought me into that subject while he was talking to us!
    okay this was the scene:

(two sobbing girls sitting across of the principal in his desk)
    principal: so, Aleshea (friend's name) you're thinking about leaving next year because of your friend?
    Aleshea: *nods unable to talk becuase of crying*
    Principal: I would really miss you if you made that decision, and I'm sure others would too, if you think about it. I could tell you that if you look to your right you'll find someone who would miss you very much.
    Me: *starts crying even harder*

it was pretty miserable.
    But when we finally settled down our eyes hurt, our noses felt fuzzy, and our throats hurt.
    And ALOT of endorphins got released within that 1.5 hours period (crying for an hour and a half, can you imagine?) and we were kinda chipper after that, and we were all joking aroudn and being on a natural high after.

our principal even gave my friend permission to swear! He asked her (as she told me, i wasn't there) to repeat everything the backstabber had said about Aleshea and she did, two cuss words and a word you wouldn't be allowed to say anyway in our school. She felt really akward after that.

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    Friends who betray friends are, in fact, not friends at all. Simple logic to keep in mind.

Yeah, I had one of my best friends suddenly not liking me one day, but I was talking about stupid things like birthday punches.

@Izy: Don't feel so sad, I'm sure you'll still see your friend anyway.

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    Well, if she switches school she'll switch to a school that's in the middle part of our state, and we go to a school in the lower part.
    She lives kinda inbetween and it takes 30 minutes to get to school.
    the only possible way to see her was if i went to church every single sunday in hopes of her being there, which she only is like twice a month..
    my heart is cracked

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    Hai der. haha thats fun to say out loud.

well, boredom is sweeping over me as i sit here, drinking root beer, eating popcorn seeds, listening to Misery Business.
    Anyone else here see the awesomeness of Paramore?
    Or The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus?
    OOR Panic At the Disco?
    all great great bands

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    That is definatly a good band. Its like, whoa.
    Okay, remember when I had rice r something at the mall and felt high off of it?
    or maybe i didn't tell you
    but i ate pancakes this morning at George Webb, and i'm still high.
    its insaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaane.
    but i seriously don't feel like myself.
    and its fun
    i'm prolly not gunna be able to remember this by tomorrow

i'm bored... and i'm eating an apple, i never eat an apple unless its cut. I'm picky like that

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    I can barely follow t you are saying....
    I hate eating pankakes out. The last time I did....I don't even wanta say, but it was something I'll never forget, because I never forget pankakes, and that particular time, something CARZY happened. (crazy) They made me all hyper, then I.....uh.....well...those pankakes ended up coming back out the way they came in. =[

Meh, I got some Social Studies to do.

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    you too? I have to find pictures of stuff in Switzerland and glue them on to a poster board....
    no one is actually taking stuff from Switzerland, we're all just finding random pictures and glueing them on

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    Well, I have to write 10 -20 sentences about 10 -20 people from my textbook.....I'll do it tomorrow.

I never studied Switzerland in school. All I know is is that it is usually neutral in wars. Either it was Switzerland or another one of those places, is what my teacher said.

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    well, we actually kinda hate our social studies teacher, it turns out. So none of us are doing any good on this, except for my blonde friend. She's going all out cuz she got beans and noodle and seeds and glue >.>

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    Um........All that I can really comment on is stuff taht no one is talking about anymore.

All well, I could talk about my Social teacher, I do my Social Work because she's scary when she's mad. Well that wasn't too exciting.......Good Luck on that Switzerland project. Bring in Lindor and give it to people....or eat it all youself and show people the empty boxes!!! mmm..Chocolate. Toberlone works too.

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    Never heard of that, at first I was like 'Lindor? huh? is that a town or something?'
    shows how uneducating our school is.

anyone here ever gone paintballing before? Its tons of fun, I'm going saturday....which is tomorrow... OH MY GUDNESS! I'm going paintballing tomorrow!
    *squeals*

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    I've never been indoor, only outdoor. I got nailed on the bare back from, like, 6-8 feet away. I was squating looking over a thingy and a dude snuck up behind me and it HURT. it left this huge ol' welt on my back and i swear, if he was any closer it woulda burst open bleeding. it was really gross >.>
    and i got hit in the mouth. it was really gross.
    hahaha and one time i ran infront of, like, 5 kids from the other team without knowing it and they all opened fire on me. that was embarassing.

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    Ouch. Ya When i play Paint Ball I'm more of the cower in one place until theres a 99% chance of not getting seen. Some times my confidence grows!

You sound like the real pro, you take down all five in a very Ninja/James Bond like fashion?

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    nah, i wasn't a ninja back then. That wasn't till Christmas and i went in the fall

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    Actually, surprisingly, i did a lil better this time. Its really amazing.
    there was only one game where i think i got someone.
    it was pretty funny
    me and my friend were standing behind a tree trying to find people to shoot at and a guy comes up from behind us, on our team, and starts talking about how he needs better aim.
    He gets nailed in the back. He tries to get the plug and gets nailed more, then my friend gets nailed a bunch and i sprint for it.
    it was pretty funny, they were yelling at me that i need to go the other way to get off the field and i'm just like "I didn't get hit! I'm scared!" and i hid behind logs stacked up. i started shooting at the guys that were shooting at me and i realized i couldn't win to i started to get my plug out and got nailed on the side of the head. I kinda just held my gun up like a forfeit sign.
    it was fun.
    ^-^

Back