• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

THE Izy fanclub!

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    *pats your head* Its okay, we all get confused sometimes. i thank you for the effort.

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    uhhh actually i didn't really have anything for you, i just didn't have much to say so... pick up the bits of ceiling.

wait... why did you fall through the ceiling, Myra? Why didn't you just use the front door...?

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    yeah, ha, caught yourself, didn't you? Now apologize to Eos for him having to pick up your mess

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    Good girl.
    You know what's weird? I feel kind of lonely. I think everyone i know has a pair except for me @.@

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    hmmm, I'm not sure about Waffle-san, but i know Mrcheeseypuff doesn't, but when's the last time he's been on? (watch him come on today)

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    hmm Eos told me to come here...........................O. Nice, actually just nice signature, *more drooling, good thing I can swim*

Falling through ceilings......hmm I know we're better tah that but that really does sound fun. hmm, I wonder I think there's a house getting dimolished way out behind me...........
    Man i havn't been active here (or anywhere for that matter in a while) I totally need to.

Me have a pair, hahaha, thats funnier than the time I thought I saw elmo at the movie theater, but it was just a short kid with seasoning spilt on his head. Good thing I didn't try to tickle him (I think i jsut heard about a million people go -creeeeeeeeeeepy- jsut like that, with 11 e's)
    I think i've said too much...rambling is so much fun though that was really a pathetic attempt at a ramble, but I'm going to stop myself until I complete this said sentence into a full blown Blakely ramble.

Akarei Yorume

His servant forever... <3
    Years
    hmm Eos told me to come here...........................O. Nice, actually just nice signature, *more drooling, good thing I can swim*

Falling through ceilings......hmm I know we're better tah that but that really does sound fun. hmm, I wonder I think there's a house getting dimolished way out behind me...........
    Man i havn't been active here (or anywhere for that matter in a while) I totally need to.

Me have a pair, hahaha, thats funnier than the time I thought I saw elmo at the movie theater, but it was just a short kid with seasoning spilt on his head. Good thing I didn't try to tickle him (I think i jsut heard about a million people go -creeeeeeeeeeepy- jsut like that, with 11 e's)
    I think i've said too much...rambling is so much fun though that was really a pathetic attempt at a ramble, but I'm going to stop myself until I complete this said sentence into a full blown Blakely ramble.

It is fun. Chika started the trend... ^^

Creeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepyyyy...
    XD

Back