• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

THE Izy fanclub!

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    *falls over from Blake having been pushed onto and sits on the ground dazed* mmmk... that was akward...

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    i don't knoww!! Don't expect to be added to a list though... the friend that made this seemed to die before anyone else joined....
    guess what? My mom doesn't mind the songs i listen to, but after there's one line/sentence of screaming she'll be like "ew." or "I don't really like that..."
    and after coming back from the dentist i seem to have a really pretty smile..... Cuz my dentist said something funny before she started attacking my mouth and i laughed and she gasped and was like "You have the prettiest smile!" and while she was working around in my mouth she kept shaking her head and telling me to use my electric toothbrush if i don't wanna ruin my "gift"....

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    *Doesn't feel like getting up cause the ground is comftorable that way*

And Myra taht was 1,2,3, 56 E's!!!!!! And four Y's!! (Uh huh, I did capatalize the A on that And, it's alound you know, in an instance when you want to add that word thing, uh like, make it stand out more, accent a point or something!) Yes I counted, and it was difficult cause your signature was all, lets move and distract Blake, wooahahaha. But I foiled it's evil plot. When I foil things, the terrorists, DON'T win.

You really should brush your teeth, you don't want to ruin the gift, cause then Santa will bring you a new one and it'll probabley be another electric toothbrush and you'll be way behind where you started and that's no fun at all. Well unless you like challenges, which is cool but unnessecary. O YA!!! Actualyl wait nevermind I kinda didn't have anything in my head, just the desire to say O YA!!
    Meh it was more fun the first time.
    O YA!! Plus you'll have goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooddddd breath. AHA Myra, i had 57 zeroes!!! I mean O's, but don't count because I'm not sure that they all appeared on screen when i pressed the O button, which can be located, right next to the P, o so conveniantly.....
    Maybe too Convieniantally...........

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    *crawls away*
    o.O Are you usually this hyper?
    Do you have ADHD or something?
    cuz you're seriously worse than me when the people at the fast food places sneak stuff in my food.
    I'm jealous.
    very jealous.

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    *stays in the pose* so if this going in a magazine or something? Cuz if it is i could go get my cape...

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    BAM!! *strikes a heroic pose*
    wait, gotta get my cape...
    *runs to towel cabinet (whoa, doesn't look right) and picks out a colorful towel and gets all dressed up*
    haha you guys wanna see a real picture i took of myself as Cape-Woman?
    i was ubber hyper that day. >:]

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    *crawls away*
    o.O Are you usually this hyper?
    Do you have ADHD or something?
    cuz you're seriously worse than me when the people at the fast food places sneak stuff in my food.
    I'm jealous.
    very jealous.

Well not lately, but ya I can get on a pretty hyper high, you should see me on the bus. Fun times. I'm just on a huge Avatar/Get Smart high. RAWR kdssdgsdvnadnlsdvg:dafmkl;.

ooo cape woman thats sounds pretty spatubliscely sweet (wow I never use normal adjectives do I, haha funny word, adjectives, <- there it is again on the other side of the ARROW, like Aang, ze Avatar!!! O Yea, Say it like the Kool-Aid Man, OYA!)
    Now where was I o right cape woman, she sounds almost as amazing as anything Waffle and ninja related. But not Waffle Ninja great cause there like dance in your basement until you fall over so you go to a higher floor just to see if the fallings any different all the time laughing until you realise your listening to Camp Rock but then your so hyper you don't even care so you go for the High notes, waking up your brother and getting screamed at by you parents *deep breath* HOLY RUN ON SENTENCE!!!!!! But actually they're greater, even though you've probabley forgotten what I was talking about so I must remind you, WAFFLE NINJAS duh.

ou know it really doesn't take me this long to type, i jsut put my fingers down a Wubam Shizzle!!!!
    HEy Izy remember the time wetalkedwithoutusingspaces,thatwasyouright. A maybe you don't remember, I remember crazy weird things. The best thing Guitar Hero guitars can be used for is pretending to be a rockstar with, and swinging them around your neck like ROCK ON!!

GO CAPE WOMAN GO GO GO!!!

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    o.O wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow.......

hahaha i remember that!!!!! I don't think i pulled it off for very long until i started talking to you again. hahaha that was fun.

and yes, Cape Woman is awshome.

Akarei Yorume

His servant forever... <3
    Years
    no, you're just around me. *strikes a pose*

Yeah, seriously. When I'm feeling sad, sometimes I look through this thread and I just start laughing my head off. This thread is so random. XD

*Doesn't feel like getting up cause the ground is comftorable that way*

And Myra taht was 1,2,3, 56 E's!!!!!! And four Y's!! (Uh huh, I did capatalize the A on that And, it's alound you know, in an instance when you want to add that word thing, uh like, make it stand out more, accent a point or something!) Yes I counted, and it was difficult cause your signature was all, lets move and distract Blake, wooahahaha. But I foiled it's evil plot. When I foil things, the terrorists, DON'T win.

See, Itachi's hair definetely turns heads. XD

Last edited:

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    Yeah, seriously. When I'm feeling sad, sometimes I look through this thread and I just start laughing my head off. This thread is so random. XD

*smiles evilly* i would say i try but i dont, it all just happens here :] that's why i'm awesome (and always humble)

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    noooo leave my left foot alone!!
    on second thought leave both my feet alone!!
    *sits on feet*

Back