• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

THE Izy fanclub!

Izy

Todas las dias.
Years
  • yeah yeah! that's the guy! i think his name is miror b or something.
    man.. my avatar looks cooler on paper then it does on the computer. stupid pixalization....

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
  • I dance, i dance a lot actually, i just can't dance to songs that have dances made up for them. seriously, i have to go freestyle but i can't go freestyle unless i have a certain one of my friends and she wasn't at the past dance so...

I know how that feels. Me and a couple of my friends were liek the 3 musketeers and then he left for high school. We still had some fun but it was never the same.
    Freestylin is the best, it's like the word mulligan, it just IS, YAAAAAA *deep voice* YAAA RAWBERRY YAAA

ahem...I wish my dances weren't lame anymore.

Anyways, I think Izy's avatar just has been drawn at a weird angle, you know, all the fat and muscle (haha he's a ninja it doesn't matter) is just behind him. Ya that makes sense, ya.

Sup izy?

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
  • that is what i draw when i draw ninjas. I basically draw doodles only its a certain type of doodle. so it wouldn't really be a doodle if it has to have certain stuff, would it? I'm confused....

hahahahaha there's a quote thingy that me and my friend read off a website it was like
    "ouch...ouch..OUCH! shhhh! I'm trying to think!"
    It fits that blonde perfectly.
    hahahahahaha i just realized how mean that sounds.
    uh oh.
    I'm having a hyper rush.
    and all i'm doing is drinking root beer.
    doooooooooods! I swear i got high off of rice that they sold at the mall on friday.
    I was all like:
    whoaaaaaaa. whoa dude. whoa. thats insaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaane!
    i'm going insaaaaaaaaaaaaaaane!
    aaaaaaaaah the insaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanity!!!
    my brain! my brain!
    oh geez. i need to calm down now.
    hit post, amy. hit post.
    I can't do it!
    my fingers just keep typing.
    stop typing!!!!
    gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
    make it stop!!!!!
    must....click...button...

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

Righteous lemonade thats crazy. I jsut keep reading it (not for lack of comprehension) and whoa. Sounds like your having some time.

You the emergency clicker. Just try typing with your forehead and it should activate.

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

Righteous lemonade thats crazy. I jsut keep reading it (not for lack of comprehension) and whoa. Sounds like your having some time.

Use the emergency clicker. Just try typing with your forehead and it should activate.

45 second rule again!!! (30)(9)

Last edited:

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
  • do i dare start typing again? I may not stop for a while
    eh what the heck
    i swear though, i was even more hyper than the time when i think i got high off of somethign they gave me at denny's.
    Friday was prolyl one of the best nights on my life.
    too bad i can't remember it....
    (it isn't as long this time, booooo!)

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
  • Can't remember it...now I'm worried. Izy's not being irresponsible.

Anyways I know that feeling, I was making one of my costumes that I wear for fun and I think I got high off the glue. Iw as really hyper for about 2-3 hours than i got a massive headache. Being hyper is fun, that's why I love dancing and waffles cause they make me super hyper.

Denny's eh, You know what they say about Denny's. You never really know. (duh duh duh) I always felt there should be a 'n' and the end of duh duh duh, kinda more like duhn duhn duh. Ya

Fridays are nice.

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
  • well its not so much that i couldn't remember it from being... irrisponsible? huh? not being irrisponsible? i just noticed that. whoa. insane. insaaaaaaaaaaaaane dude!
    that's insaaaaaaaaaaaaaaane!
    the insaaaanity!
    aaaaaaaaaaah!
    its friday night all over again!
    aaaaaah!
    hahahahahahaha!
    haaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaha
    okay i'm hyper but i dunno what to say
    flying pickled monkey!!!
    aaaaaaaaaaaaah!
    i seriously feel like screaming right now
    i need mroe root beer
    :'( there's none left
    no more root beer!
    i'm gunna cry.
    oh wiat.
    i already put a crying smiley thingy up there.
    that depresses me further.
    my brain is starting to to to hurt from lack of root beer.
    i want chocolate chip ice cream
    and not that mint stuff either.
    vamilla chocolate chip.
    that is some aweosme stuff
    aaaaawesome stuff
    i want sugar.
    i'm gunna go get sugar
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAh!
    omg tha phone rang and nearly gave me a heart attack.
    I'm gunna go get a spoon of sugar
    or peanut butter
    just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down!
    medicine go doooooooown!
    medicine go down
    just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down
    in the most delightful way!
    or peanut butter
    just a spoonful of peanut butter helps the medicine go down!
    medicine go doooooo-

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
  • That could be a song. Are you sure you need moe ugar, cause if you do, maple Syrup is the way to go. Throw some honey in, whatever I jsut hope youe don't get a cancour sore or whatever that things called when parts of your cheek or toung hurt from a lot of sugar. O well.
    I can't have Ice cream, maybe you need some Sherbert, or walk into some restaurant like Boston Pizza, sit down and order a Root Beer and a shake and then leave.

Or better yet order a Virgin Rum and Coke and then if they say "so jsut a coke" you say
    "no a Virgin Rum and Coke." Continue process until they leave to go get you a Rum and Coke. Then when they bring you back a coke, get realy pissed off and throw the coke at the waiter. (cause you know, who likes coke anyways, blech) After that you can order your Root Beer.

I think I'm going to be singing "Jsut a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down" all day. Lalalala

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
  • hahahaha that wuld be really funny.
    hahahahahahahaha i can see my friend doing that.
    only he'd actually do it.
    actually.
    and i agree.
    down with coke! up with root beer!
    I've got an idea. I'm gunna get a spoonful of sug-just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go dow-ar and teh nget a spoonful of peanut butter.
    perfect.
    yummy ^-^

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    That's....a pretty good idea, but shouldn't the sugar w/ medicine go down better with syrup.....and more sugar?

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
  • hii! omg i haven't even talked to you since...like...forever!
    I tried a spoonful of sugar *refrains from bursting out in song* and i thought i was gunna get a cavity, i used a soup spoon ^-^

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
  • well, i'm going to a track meet today for my school. my track/sports admin./gym teacher said that by running the 800 meter dash I'm almost guaranteed a ribbon. And since I'm the only person in my class that has endurance, i'm pretty confident. My friend is freaked about running it though. my coach person teacher put her in the race and she's like "uhh Amy, are you gunna die after running the 800?" "Yeah." "Okay, so it won't be just me."

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    hii! omg i haven't even talked to you since...like...forever!
    I tried a spoonful of sugar *refrains from bursting out in song* and i thought i was gunna get a cavity, i used a soup spoon ^-^

I always use packs of sugar from 7/11. Good stuff.

I remember when I did track. I wasn't very good. I only made it to the semi-semi-finals of the season...Well, I'll get better cuz I'm doing cross country next year in high school. I hope nothing bad happens to my lungs....It sounds hard but I don't even know what it is. My 6th grade teacher just told me I'm doing it, so i said ok. Meh.

MrCheeseyPuff

Stealth CoOwner:The Ninja Club
    Years
  • Oooooh.... Cross country is tough stuff. I think in most high schools, races are 5k (3.6 miles). Sometimes longer, it depends on where it is. That's why I don't do cross country in high school. That and I'm lazy. xP
    But I think I'm gonna try track next year..... Maybe.....
    So the next time Izy gets on, she'll probably be done with her meet. So how'd you do?

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
  • you guys make it near impossible for me to feel crappy. That and i have a reputation on this website for always being hyper. but everyone has problems, right? RIGHT????
    whatever, i did awful at the track meet. Last year I did way better. I guess its cuz i think i have asthma and if i run a really long distance (like 400 or 800 meters) i almost faint. so that's pretty much what happened at the track meet for me yesterday.

but have you guys ever had pretty much your whole class torn apart within 24 hours?
    it sucks. and have you guys ever had two friends turn on you within 24 hours?
    it suck more
    a lot more.
    but i'm always supposed to be chipper. Be chipper!!! BE CHIPPER DANGIT!

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    Oooooh.... Cross country is tough stuff. I think in most high schools, races are 5k (3.6 miles). Sometimes longer, it depends on where it is. That's why I don't do cross country in high school. That and I'm lazy. xP
    But I think I'm gonna try track next year..... Maybe.....
    So the next time Izy gets on, she'll probably be done with her meet. So how'd you do?

Well, in my track days....I forget. But, I was OK. I'm not sure if I'd be better now, but I have the 5th best stamina in my gym class of 66 kids!!! Only problem is I'm not very fast...that's probably why I was only OK in track. And I have azthma(is that how it's spelled...?)So...yeah.

@Izy: Sorry you didn't do so well in the meet, but keep trying, and everything will all work out in track. And yes friends betray me all the time. That's just who some of my friends are.

Back