• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Jeremy Fanclub! (Revived)

nicoleb

Whannell's hot.
    Years
    *Sigh* Okay, here we go. I've gotten Jeremy's permission, and he's posted in the permission thread, too.

Okay! This fanclub is for my pair, great friend, and helpful moderator, Jeremy! ^_^ Join if you like him. And if you don't like him, get the "fudge" out. XD

Members:

Jeremy
    Nicoleb
    FR/LG_master
    MysticTrunks
    Randall-Kun
    jc_rcw
    ♥Whitney♥
    Agent9
    coolmaster
    Rukia
    Dawg 2005
    smarty_arty
    missingnomaster
    Signomi
    Angela
    SRW_Fanatico
    Kasuma
    Drew
    ottermi619
    Kakashi and Sasuke Lover
    Strike-Freedom
    drummershuff
    SRW_Fanatico
    Akio123
    Haunter Master
    Shampoo
    Karasuma
    ShadowKP1

Ex Members (N00bs):

Jeremy???
    Jodi (Also known as R-Girl, B-Girl, etc..)

Last edited:

Makoto

Years
    Yay! Jeremy rocks, no matter what anyone else(i.e. BeefnCheddarMan; don't ask....) says!

*first joiner*

Yay! I won!
    *makes cookie appear from nowhere and eats it*

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Sweetie this Fan Club has gotten my attention. I've seen how cool you are with your hacks and cant wait for Pokemon Ice. I must join this clubby, thats an honor.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    Jeremy?! Why does he/she deserve a club?! He's stupid, he think HE'S THE BEST, he's a jerk, and between you and me, he's gay cuz he says sweetie all the time! What kind of boy says sweetie?! I'm telling y'all, he's gay and dum!!11oneone

XD!!! Anyway thankie sweeties! *Hugs cutely.*

Makoto

Years
    Jeremy said:
    Jeremy?! Why does he/she deserve a club?! He's stupid, he think HE'S THE BEST, he's a jerk, and between you and me, he's gay cuz he says sweetie all the time! What kind of boy says sweetie?! I'm telling y'all, he's gay and dum!!11oneone

..... um...... no you're not...... The "sweetie" thing is weird, but not gay. you rock!

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Jeremy said:

Gee I dont know why Jeremi deserves a clubby? Lol :P

Makoto

Years
    woah.... you're still on the 1st page and already your club has more members than mine... just goes to show how popular you are, Jeremy! and you deserve it, too!

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2009
    Jeremy is a nice guy and sweetie is just his trademark i think. lol
    I wanna join if you don't mind.

Back