• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Jeremy Fanclub! (Revived)

nicoleb

Whannell's hot.
    Years
    I hate owning a fanclub, I always have to update on members. Yay! New members! Welcome, members. Yes. XD

Jeremy Chan, did you know that, like, you hardly ever post here? Start posting, man. XD

John, you have a pool?! You know what that means?! That makes you rich! Rich people really grind my gears. *Pokes John with a stick* XD

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    Yay! Sweeties actually posted! XD

Welcome sweetie! *Huggles.* Wow, you think I'm cool? I feel so sorry for you I mean, thankie! x3

I eat noodles, and I stay skinny. This is the secret how;
    Run around like an idiot, everyday. Best workout, ever! XD

Niko-chan sweetie, I do post here, but sweeties hardly post here to keep it alive. XD

Oh, guess what happen to me!? No, I wasn't killed. XD
    Anyway, my uncle is sending me some books on C++ and other programing. He's also going to get me a mySQL database and teach me how to use it, and also get me a domain! x3 He also offered me a job to work with for some quick money after I've learned everything I need to know about...whatever I'm going to do. XD I wonder should take the offer, sweeties? XD

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    Jeremy said:
    We did? I must of slept right through it. XD

Dang sweetie. o.o Gotten it taken care of?
    Wait, you've got a pool!? The pool I got is the hole in the ground. Man, I'm ghetto. XD

I'm fine sweetie you? XD

Welcome to my club sweetie! *Hugs Karasuma.*
    Man, it caught you're eye? Sweetie, my club has been in my blind spot for months. XD

Ahh, today has been great. Had pho (Vietnamese noodle soup.) in the morning, ramen for lunch, and spaggetti for dinner. Yay for noodles. XD
    What the hell? It lasted three days. XDDD

Noodles are nummy. XD

Jeremy

Years
    Leik omg, jerjer is posting...again!!1one XD

Yes I am Johnie, sweetie, yes I am! X3

What videos? The Legend of Link? It still hasn't loaded beyond one second for me! ;0;

Hmm, so apprently, me learning programming and getting money isn't interesting to sweeties. XD

nicoleb

Whannell's hot.
    Years
    Jeremy said:
    Hey sweetie! *Huggles.* I'm good. Trying to figure out should I take the offer or not. XD Also h4x0ring 1c3. XD
    omg peka6322653 ur h4x0ring 1c3????????? ur so kool but why r u alwayz using sw33ty ur so gay & i h8 u & stuf!!!!!!!!!!!1111111oneone111000ginger121

How're you today, Jeremy Chan? XD

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    h4x0ring? XD

That would be fun times... wish I knew how to hack... T-T

How is that Ice haxx0r coming along anyway? XD

Jeremy

Years
    Well I'm good sweetie, how about you? XD
    Well Drew, the Ice hax0r is coming out nicely. XD But it seems sweeties are more intrested in my GBA hack. *Sigh.* ;0;

*Sits cutely and eats a cookie.*

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    I haven't posted here in, like... ages. For a moment I actually forgot this club exists. O___O
    Jeremy said:
    Well Drew, the Ice hax0r is coming out nicely. XD But it seems sweeties are more intrested in my GBA hack. *Sigh.* ;0;

*Sits cutely and eats a cookie.*
    Well, I'm not one of those people. >D Ice > any GBA hack (And GB/GBC hack too.). Nothing can replace the feeling of nostalgia from a G/S/C or R/B/Y hack. >O

i is happy ur h4x0r1z1ng r going well!!!!! :D but wait... r h4x0r1z1ng not mean? D= the cops cud come 'n kill u. LOL! That would be kewl.

Don't ask me why the heck I just acted like a n00b.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I've got DSL too... and AT&T sucks! ><;;

But anyhoo... Its good to know that your Ice haxx0r is coming along... myself, I'm more interested in it then the GBA hacks...mainly because I've been waiting to see if for the last year....^^; (must...see...Ice! )

*gives Jeremy another cookie* .... XD

Back