• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Johto Leagues Fate OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
    Years
    No worries, I can take a lot >< I'm a foreigner, I have to have thick skin lmao =]

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
    Years
    Actually... I'm not. Dutchesse remember >< I'm from the Netherlands.

But we should shift on topic again...
    ehm
    ehm

BANANA

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
    Years
    Sorry >.<
    SAT classes tonight, got home at like 8 something or other, had dinner, watched the news.
    Spain made an anamatronic baby that could breast feed. Like baby born could pee and eat. . . this one breats feeds, supposed to be a helpful baby for kids, but that's crossing the line my family was in the kitchen like wtf!?
    Annnnd some woman died today in fairmount park =(
    She was jogging and listening to her iPod, didn't hear the tree branch crack and it fell on her, crushing her with its weight.
    It was a freak accident.
    And a Ram fell from a mountain and its horn got caught on an electrical wire. . . it was hanging around a beach for quite a few hours in Jersey I think =/
    But some people were nice enough to help it get down.

But on an on topic note, I'm working on this battle @_@
    Its a three way free-for-all, because I didn't feel like typing up 3 different battle posts.
    Not tonight. . . Ohohooo noooo not tonight.

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    Oh and on a side note, only one more post till we hit 400!! Who will be the lucky person?? WILL FIND OUT XD!

†sukuyomi

Going Digital
    Years
    Hey, I has an updated sprite. I originally wasn't gonna post it, because I thought it sucked. But Fenris and Dutchesse convinced me to post it, so here we go peoples.

Monochrome

[♠]♦]♣]♥]
    Years
    Thats.... Decent..... Jk lawl that's purty good.... Not liek mine are ever all that incredible, a little advice for later though, the lines around the sprites shirt are very thick, try to thin them out by not putting black pixels on the corners... and such...

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    Good TC TSUkuyomi, and attention everyone the second Golden Star award is hearby given to SHADOWYASHI for being the 400th post! (Incase you have not noticed this award happens every 200 hundred posts!)

Here is your award:

ShadowYashi

Years
    =O
    A Gold Star! For Yashi!!??
    *tears up and holds up the star* T-This. Is the happiest moment of my life!!
    I'd like to thank, my mom, my dad, god, PC, Beo, my RP buddies, my craptop me *trails off listing random things to be thankful for*
    XD Lmao

†sukuyomi

Going Digital
    Years
    I know they are thick, haha. I meant to thin 'em a bit. I forgot though, what with Fenris and Dutchesse saying it was good and all. I thinks it went to my head for a bit, haha.

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
    Years
    Hey Yashi, we are gold-star buddies now xD

Aaaanyway. I am having a brainfart at this moment and no creativity is pouring out =[

EDIT: Isn't Beo the one with the 400th post?

ShadowYashi

Years
    XD I thought that said Bull Pop
    I was thinking . . . Bull Pop?
    Is that some kinda new Soda or something?
    XDDD

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    NEW FROM THE CREATERS OF REDBULL!!! If you enjoy the high energy kicking sugar bursting heart attack that is REDBULL then you will love RED POP! It has 4000 more grams of SUGAR! XD I am bored...

Back on topic, I have graded CM and Yashi's posts!

†sukuyomi

Going Digital
    Years

BETTER?! But seriously, I don't really feel like fixing it a ton more though. Tonight, anyways. I dunno if it looks too much better, but yeah. That's where it is now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back