• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Johto Leagues Fate OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monochrome

[♠]♦]♣]♥]
    Years
    Pfft I already wrote the enxt chapter bug S†B about it if u want it XD and I have an incredibly epic idea for the chapter after next!

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
    Years
    Sorry for not posting!
    @_@ Even though my post is just a copy and paste . . .
    I'm adding a few things and such, plus I'm just being extra lazy. . .
    I'm a procrastinator, big time.

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    Haha damn.... At least you go one post up Yashi... and Timeless please let me know your ideas for the following chapter I have a few in mind myself.. And thanks dutchesse!

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
    Years
    Thunder Shock taken for Thunderbolt Please =3
    Ohhh after this gym battle, Hunter's gonna evolve. . . into a something fierce.
    *snickers* during the next chapter, I sooo have plans

EDIT:
    Also, when it gets to level 30, could it learn Crunch and then evolve? And then learn Agility?
    Cause I know at level 30 Croconaw learns Crunch, but when it evolves, Feraligatr can learn Agility. . . so how will that work?

Last edited:

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    Sure Yashi that works with me! How i'll do that is it will be given the offer to learn crunch before it evolves, and then once it evolves it will be given the ability to learn agility much like in the games.

Last edited:

†sukuyomi

Going Digital
    Years
    Alright, I am gonna start working on my post now. The game was unexpectedly easy to beat, so here I am, being bored again. And, the post typing shall begin now...

†sukuyomi

Going Digital
    Years
    Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja 4.

It seemed like it would've been longer, from the instruction book anyways. But yeah, about 6-7 hours in, and I am about 90% done with it already. Some part of me is saying that I should've taken my time on it, but I am a very impatient individual when it comes to playing a new game.

Anyways, I will be starting my post, now.

†sukuyomi

Going Digital
    Years
    Ugh, honestly, I can't deal with beating up a Wigglytuff right now. Too much pink. So, I shall finish my post up at a later time(likely a few hours).

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
    Years
    Nooooooooooooooo! Bill!!!!
    You just had to kill him didn't you...
    *sniff*

Monochrome

[♠]♦]♣]♥]
    Years
    MUAHAHAHAHAHA! Yessir I did... NOW YOU HAVE TO DEAL WITH FREAKING BRIDGETTE THE OTHER ONE KEKEKEKEKEKEFUFUFUFULAWLAWLAWL

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
    Years
    BIIIIIIIIIIIILL!! My resect for you both just dropped a bit. You can't kill Bill! (No pun intended)
    It's just not done!

Monochrome

[♠]♦]♣]♥]
    Years
    Pfft... I actually liked him a lot too but the storyline was getting to kiddy for me... We needed more death sorry... I'm planning on advancing the dark level a lot in the next few posts.... Anyways.... It was only logical that a 55 year old man getting shot by a giant lazer would die... sorry

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back