• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Johto Leagues Fate OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    Yes the death of Bill was much needed... Also on the note of the Rp getting much darker, it will get much darker on both sides, I have plans for the Clan of Hope for the next few chapters :)!

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
    Years
    No worries, I am just kidding, I still have some respect left =]

It is true though, this roleplay needs more death -mwuhaha-

I shall work on my post tomorrow before work and after, right now I am preoccupied with drawing I'm sorry, it came first =]

Years
    It's true. I kinda figured Bill will die, don't know why but I just had a feeling he would. Oh, btw. Togo does NOT evolve into Hitmochan. Hehe, I will fill my next battle with both attack and defense to get what I want. Muahaha. >:3

†sukuyomi

Going Digital
    Years
    After you defeat the Grunts they stare you all down and move apart as another rocket member comes out from behind them. This one is different though he is wearing a blue suit and has long red hair. He appears to be in his 30's or so. You are so distracted you still do not realize the other three dex holders are not there.

"Hello there I don't think we have met before. My name is Silver and I am the son of the great Giovanni" he says before pausing. he pulls a strange looking device from her pocket. You start to wonder what's going to happen this time as you look at the other Dex holders.

"You see lately we have been adapting Rage technology to the human body and it has had quite remarkable results, it would be a shame for you to interfere in our work and end up like those older fools who entered a short while ago" he says in a serious way as you realize she is talking about The Clan of Hope members. You all shout in an angry way asking her where they are at.
    ----
    You know, I'm really confused right now. Apparently Silver is a guy and a girl? Can't believe nobody's said anything about that yet...Not to mention that you also say the other Dex holders aren't there, then next paragraph they ARE there. Sorry, but I had to say something. Just too much is strange. Unless you meant to do all that.

Monochrome

[♠]♦]♣]♥]
    Years
    Long story short we changed the person from a girl to a boy... So sorry about the errors... its a guy.... DB forgot that SIlver was Giovannis son... So we changed it after....

†sukuyomi

Going Digital
    Years
    Ah, that'd explain somethings. Now I'm no longer confused, yay. And I be sorry, I'm too tired to finish my post tonight, although it won't take me too long tomorrow, probably around a half hour, give or take a few minutes.

Last edited:

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    Yeah sorry everyone I fixed all of the mistakes with Silver just now... And as for the reason why the other Dex holders aren't there one second and why they are in the last part of the chapter makes complete sense if you read the Dark Brotherhood chapter.

And no Timeless I did not forget Silver was his son, I just didn't know if I wanted to have any kind of connections to the Mangas, but then I decided you were right and it made better sense to have Silver in it.

Years
    I was typing my post, but it was midnight so I had to go to bed. I'm trying to go to bed earlier so I'm not evil, you see =) And wow CM, it was sorta obvious you wanted a Hitmontop XD And I had no idea that Silver was Giovanni's son XD Wow, I'm just brilliant. Anyway, post'll be up sometime.

tim0789

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2013
    Wow smart move Fenris, haha everyone knows that! But yeah of course I want Face to evolve!

Years
    Oh, no wonder XD I'm only as far as the Johto part with Gold and stuff...I haven't even gotten to Lugia yet XD Oh, and I'm drawing a pic of Chad so post will be later tonight.

Edit: Chaddy's done, so Imma start that post sometime soon.

Last edited:
    Years
    I thought he said dark hair, not red? Oh man, I haven't played FR/LG in forever though! ><; I haven't touched it since D/P/P >> So my bad, lol.

Years
    I think I'm having Pidgeot issues -_-; 'Cuz I totally just typed Pidgeot for EVERY scene instead of a Honchkrow...blah, now I must fix that. So if you see a Pidgeot in there, you know why XD Oh! Hah, I know why I did that now:

[FONT=&quot]"...The Team rocket members just start laughing at you as they point to the sky and a flock of Fearow's and Pidgeots start..."

No worries to anyone though =3 Oh, and who knew? Nickelback makes excellent post typing...uh...inspiration. I SHOULD be going to the concert in my state on the 15th though! ><; Stupid parentals...*grumble*
    [/FONT]

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
    Years
    Just a reason from my absence in posting. Work is killing me. I swear the Dollar Store rids you of all the creativity in your body :S No seriously. It does..

Either way I'll try to write after work today okay, I promise =]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back