• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Kanto Starting Pokémon - on your C-Gear [ #21 ]

Which skin do you like best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    I like the Charizard one the most. The others are cool too, but Charizard is the most awesome :D

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I'm still amazed images can be on polls tbh.

Anyways, Charizard is best in my opinion, cause...well, I don't know, but it seems to blend in the best out of the three. :x

Fushigidane-Chan

Years
    Woah. Images on polls? Neat.

Anyway, the Venusaur one is absolutely amazing. I love it. The Charizard and Blastoise ones... meh.

At first, I didn't notice the Blastoise one and I thought the C-Gear skins were a throwback to FRLG. That would've been pretty awesome.

Years
    I voted on Blastoise - but I really like the Charizard aswell.
    Blastoise - Awesome
    Charizard - Epic
    Venasaur - Meh, it was Okay...

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    My favourite is the Venusaur one, even though out of the three pokemon I prefer Blastoise. Venusaur's seems to work the best.

Chiar

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2014
    Venusaur is the best skin for me. I don't like the other skins, as they just seem overdone...
    I don't think i will use them, as C-Gear is useless for me and i don't mind about the skins.

marcc5m

what
    Years
    Images? Within Polls? Damn Cornians!
    Anywho, I'm voting for Charizard, since it's my favourite Kanto starter evo, and it looks bad-ass.

olih

Who says you can't go home?
    Years
    Charizard is my favorite Kanto starter, but it doesn't look that great as a skin. So I'd go with Venusaur.

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2012
    My favourite is the Blastoise one, then Venusaur. I don't like the Charizard one.

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
    Images within polls? ZOMG! :O

To be honest I don't really like any of them, only starters I like are the Hoenn and Sinnoh ones, not to mention Unova as well. So I'm going with non of these.

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    Venusaur's is definitely my favorite. Odd, as it's usually my least favorite in anything when compared to the other two haha.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    They all look really bad. Maybe I just hate the starter evolutions, but my main prob will all of them is that is that the background is black.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    It was between Blastoise and Charizard for me, in my opinion the artwork and attacks looked awsome compared to venusaurs over used pose and leafs

I went with Blastoise since it just looked badass with those sharp teeth and water attack.

Back