• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Kanto Starting Pokémon - on your C-Gear [ #21 ]

Which skin do you like best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PokéSwimmer

Keeping time time time
    Years
    Being a Blastoise fan (it was my first Pokémon), I was inclined to choose it as my favorite. The Venusaur drawing, however, just looks much more awesome than the rest.

Tox

fight me
    Years
    I think the Venusaur skin is by far the best. It just works really well compared to the other two. It's probably my least favourite Pokémon of the three, though I still love it. The Blastoise skin would be my least favourite. It's just lacking a lot of things and the water shooting from the cannons doesn't look all that impressive for a 5th Generation image.

Woobat

Koromori
    Years
    Charizard is my favorite one, I like how there's flames around the buttons instead of the normal hexagons :)
    All of them are pretty nice though.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    I like Charizard's and Blastoise's C-gear skins equally, but if I had a choice, then it's Blastoise's C-gear. It looks cool.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    None of the above. I'd prefer to keep my White version as Unova secluded as possible.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    To be fair, they all look epic. I can't fault any of them. These are the best skins in my opinion, because they just looks so great. :D Anyway, I'm voting for Charizard because it is my favourite out of the three, and I love how it looks, especially the fire. :D

BenjiTheKid

Cooltrainer Benji
    Years
    Charizard has never done me wrong... not since Red/Blue version... so, it might be bias that makes me choose him. Though, the red on black does look nicer than the other two.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    Blastoise has my vote, well it would if I could be bothered to vote lmao :/

I wish I knew how to get them >:( I missed so many Global link giveaways, hopefully it'll happen for the English releases D:

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Umm... none of the above for me. I prefer to keep my C-Gear simple. That's why I'm not going with any skin.

Back