• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The KFC fanclub!!!??O_o

Years
  • Ok. He get's that one, and Zanacross, sorry, you just get a um.. Pretty much, plain Blanket. It's Bue, Green, White, and Reddish-Purple. o_o

yayz

Wow, my new avatar sucks. xd Oh well. Anyway, I'm gonna sleep in the bedroom, lol. After I take all the KFC from the fridge.

thats cool avatar, welcome to the legion of KFC lovers:D

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    But it's the bedroom. D: *steals random person's blanket* I should sleep in the fridge, actually. I'm not gonna steal any more KFC. *shifty eyes*

Yeah. But I gave you the food. :P The fridge isn't reallly a good idea. Btw, we moved into KFC itself. :P

Bishopk

meow :)
    Years
    • CO
    • Seen Feb 16, 2018
    OMGZZ! hail the smart dude
    but will we have to p..p...PAY FOR KFC!!!! *shocked*

i hope not

Heyyyy! Do the words "evil" and "world domination" mean nothing to you? We're stealing.
    If that fails, we could... uh... buy a timeshare

Avolition

TEN THOUSAND FISTS
    Years
  • Yeah. But I gave you the food. :P The fridge isn't reallly a good idea. Btw, we moved into KFC itself. :P

Nah, we should move into the mattress store next door to KFC. The most comfortable beds in the world, and awesome KFC for every meal. Hope we don't get fat. >_>

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    You know, we'll be like Dr.Evil from Austin Powers. Make Sharks with Laser Beams attached to their heads, and make people pay us $1,000,000,000. :P

Yami Mary

!Kung Fu Action Jesus!
    Years
  • o_0

As president of the WT Chipman Randomosity- 4 Ever club, I have to join this cult. Why? I'm being forced (Not) Because I'm random like that XD So... let me^^ Or I'll steal your Mashed Potatoes (Not)

Back