• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The KFC fanclub!!!??O_o

Avolition

TEN THOUSAND FISTS
    Years
    Me. Cause if I was in the Naruto world I wouldn't be wasting time with you, I'd be kicking Sasuke's ass. I hate him so much. Along with most characters. Except Shino or whatever and Akamaru. They don't talk. =\

Yami Mary

!Kung Fu Action Jesus!
    Years
    I'm not dead!!!!

Naruto, eh?

Check wikipedia.org, they'll have plety stuff 'bout it!
    I never really got into it, but I'll read fanfictions about the TV show.... (Sees an 18 wheeler truck barreling towards me) Oh crap, I gotta ru- (Gets squished)

Avolition

TEN THOUSAND FISTS
    Years
    I hate Naruto [period.]

I don't even get the appeal of it

Good. I hates the characters so much. Which is why I only like the ones that don't talk. I've seen from the beginning to (estimated) episode about 120, so I can say I have a pretty good reason to hate it. =\

Forgive me for being a noob, but what's Naruto? >.< I've only vaguely heard of it before. Is it an anime?

Oh noes, we have to get you out from under that rock. =\

J-Rad

In ur comp h4xing ur interwebz
    Years
    man why does this thread keep dying????? I must save it anyhow I'm not that big of a naruto fan the only time I watch it is at my friend's house he tells me liek every thing about it during school though...

Years
    swwest *eats all* muahahah no sharing for me!

*Football players tackle and massacre Flareblade*

*Raises hand into the air* I'm O.K!

*suddenly a truck comes up and runs over Flareblade*

I hate Naruto [period.]

I don't even get the appeal of it

its an anime about a ninja named naruto....

And that is only this page. I just don't wanna see the rest of 'em.

This is not an "Act Stupidly Club". Stop spamming and going offtopic. First attention call, if you keep it I'll close it personally.

ultradarkrai

treeco tre
    Years
    I'm being generous and unstinting today so here's some treats for you KFC slaves (muahahahaha since I outranked you all XD) jokes.. KFC buddies =3

The KFC fanclub!!!??O_o

thank you *eats it all* urp *bes sick* uhhhhhhh i dont feel good *sicks out blood* oh no *faints*

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    People! Ignorance isn't bliss! Unless you try to ignore the skinny chicken.Anyway trucks have norevelanceto how delicious KFC can be. Now KFC really needschicken sandwiches,that's why Chick-fil-a is pwning us and may join the axis restaurants.Now who wants to throw a nuclear turkey bomb at Hirosima in Kyotoko Japan?(BK). DQ's joining in the allies just cause BK stoped the whoppers >:o.

Avolition

TEN THOUSAND FISTS
    Years
    Yeah guys, back to talking about KFC. Even though this whole topic is pretty much spam, cause we're talking about something that'll never happen. But anyway, yeah. Now then. What are we taking over next?

Back