• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The KFC fanclub!!!??O_o

Years
  • :shocked:we have had no posts since the 20th!!!
    yayz! christmas eve
    The KFC fanclub!!!??O_o

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
  • So if avatar=uniform does that mean im Renji?!
    Yay my dream has come true, I have become renji and i work at KFC XD

J-Rad

In ur comp h4xing ur interwebz
    Years
  • I finally fixed my avatar! You like?

o BEEEEEEEEEEAST!!!!!!!!! *Shirashi sends me an evil look*
    alright I'll get back to mopping the roof.

why do I even have to work its flippen christmas eve for peeps sake

I got SPM a couple weeks ago...its fun, but my brother accidentaly saved it at one point were there was a lot of enimes and I had 1 health left and I was out of mushroom shakes...

ultradarkrai

treeco tre
    Years
  • NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

whatever since I can't really resist I'll start cleaning

ill be the janitor and clean the chicken *eats chicken* *opens mouth* look how clean i made it

everyone else: ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

what

i just cleaned the chicken

*eats the bone chokes dies*

ultradarkrai

treeco tre
    Years
  • im hungry *eats 2000lbs of chicken throws up* uhhhhhhhhhhhh uhhhh *throws up again* aaaahhahaha *eats chicken coated in vinegar* erhurhurerehruehruerh eeelelelefd *throws up a lot* ehhhh *drinks medicene* hmm whats on the label hmm causes drowsiness hmm thats funny i dont feel.... ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
    next month
    ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
    *wakes up* ahh my free bucket of chicken has gone off!

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • im hungry *eats 2000lbs of chicken throws up* uhhhhhhhhhhhh uhhhh *throws up again* aaaahhahaha *eats chicken coated in vinegar* erhurhurerehruehruerh eeelelelefd *throws up a lot* ehhhh *drinks medicene* hmm whats on the label hmm causes drowsiness hmm thats funny i dont feel.... ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
    next month
    ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
    *wakes up* ahh my free bucket of chicken has gone off!

This thread is going downhill fast :/

Guys, ironically, I just had KFC today. It was actually very tasteful, but it took a few minutes to take all the grease off the chicken :0 Really though, they make some MEAN chicken fingers, lol

Avolition

TEN THOUSAND FISTS
    Years
  • Orly Owl is gonna be my mascot. Give a hoot, don't pollute. :D Someone kick out pokemonpkmn12345. He's nubbing up the store. D:

Back