• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The KH2 Club [Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
Years
  • Sorry that I have been gone for so long. I have been planning my b-day party, doing homework, writing rp plots, going to band practice and doing a little DDR. Sorry again.

Now to the topic: That was very funny. Especially the ending. "My gosh that rhyms...with Voldamort.". Lol

Natti

where were y o u . . .
    Years
  • WOMG, I must join. :3

My favorite characters are Leon, Demyx, Axel, Roxas and Kairi~

You can tell what my favorite pairing is. xD

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • I hated playing as roxas.
    What do all of you think of the new scenes from final mix?
    I think it looks good. I liked it showing Mikey at the end aswell. Does anyone know who any of the others in the video are.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I LOVED playing as Roxas Because I'm such a Roxas fan-girl *shot*

But seriously, I thought it was alright... A little bit on the long side, but it was okay.

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
  • I loved playing as Roxes but I think it was a little too long and also they only let you use two keyblades during the battle with Axel and that was it. The scenes from the final mix seem really cool. I can't wait for it to come out in the U.S. In other words, I can't wait to get owned by Roxas during the battle in T.W.T.N.W.

Bushstar

Master of Nothingness
    Years
  • Lt. Surge's Raichu: I don't know. Can you join. In order for you to join you must complete the form.

Kaiora: Accepted

Kunux: Accepted

What's up, Telepathic. It's been a long time. I will rewelcome you to the group. All the new members, please give us some more information about the KH series. All we need to wait for is Kakashi. Have any of you seen the secret movie of KH2FM+. I have. I wonder who was the Roxas-look-a-like. I found some info and it said that his name was Ven. I am not going to update the member sheet on the first post, but I will still have accept applications for new members.

Last edited:

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    What's up, Telepathic. It's been a long time. I will rewelcome you to the group. All the new members, please give us some more information about the KH series. All we need to wait for is Kakashi. Have any of you seen the secret movie of KH2FM+. I have. I wonder who was the Roxas-look-a-like. I found some info and it said that his name was Ven. I am not going to update the member sheet on the first post, but I will still have accept applications for new members.

I've seen the secret movie. And then I was like, "OMFG. ROXAS!!" when I saw that look-a-like xD I'm so sure that that guy is a Roxas clone. Or related to Roxas. Or something >_> ... His name is VEN? D: Oh well... He's awesome-looking anyway x3 May I ask where did you get that information from?

Oh, and welcome to the new peeps =D

Bushstar

Master of Nothingness
    Years
  • I got this information on a post on youtube. I heard that some people think that the tall Chaser is Xehanort because at first his eyes was blue when he takes the helmet off. Then, he starts to have a grin on his face and closes his eyes. The Chaser opens then again, then I notcied that the eyes of the Chaser were yellow. Look at the slower version of the secret movie by clicking here. The only thing I don't get is why people think that he is Xehanort. The Chaser clearly states that he hates Xehanort in the beginning of the second battle he has with Sora. He says "My hatred for Xehanort..." I saw how the cover for Kingdom Hearts 3 looks like.

Last edited:

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
  • Very interesting. Ok, we obviously know that the seemingly villan (A.K.A. Old guy) creates a heartless on the spot and uses him as an ally. So that must mean that he is neither a heartless or a nobody. We also know that one of the key-bladers looks identical to Roxas, who's name is supposedly Ven. The villan's eyes are yellow and one of the warrior's eyes turn yellow. As Ven and the girl's eyes come into contact, they have a moment so I think it is possible that they have some type of relationship. We know that the villan opened kingdom hearts, or something similar. And at the end of the battle, they show king Mickey at the battle scene. Ok, I think this is a video of the past. But if it was, then how could there be a Roxas? Maby Ven's heart was somehow merged with Sora's. At the end of KH2, they show Kairi giving Sora and Riku a note from the king. Riku smirks while Sora and Kairi are a little more serious. I think it is telling them of the battle that took place and about the keyblade war. I'm not sure, but who ever wins the keyblade war gets something big as a reward. Here is something else; I think the guy who's eyes turned from blue to yellow was the old king before Mickey.

Bushstar

Master of Nothingness
    Years
  • Very interesting. Ok, we obviously know that the seemingly villan (A.K.A. Old guy) creates a heartless on the spot and uses him as an ally. So that must mean that he is neither a heartless or a nobody. We also know that one of the key-bladers looks identical to Roxas, who's name is supposedly Ven. The villan's eyes are yellow and one of the warrior's eyes turn yellow. As Ven and the girl's eyes come into contact, they have a moment so I think it is possible that they have some type of relationship. We know that the villan opened kingdom hearts, or something similar. And at the end of the battle, they show king Mickey at the battle scene. Ok, I think this is a video of the past. But if it was, then how could there be a Roxas? Maby Ven's heart was somehow merged with Sora's. At the end of KH2, they show Kairi giving Sora and Riku a note from the king. Riku smirks while Sora and Kairi are a little more serious. I think it is telling them of the battle that took place and about the keyblade war. I'm not sure, but who ever wins the keyblade war gets something big as a reward. Here is something else; I think the guy who's eyes turned from blue to yellow was the old king before Mickey.

There is a chance that Ven is some kind of relative to Sora or something. The girl Chaser (the warriors) is called Aqua and might have some sort of relatonship with Riku because of their hair. They kind of look alike, don't you think. Remember when you played as Roxas in KH2 and he drew something on the desk in the library. Along side it were the Heartless and Nobody signs. That must mean in KH3, there must be a new type of being because of that sign. That has to be the Chasers because this probably happened when Sora was four. What if something happened to Sora and he forgot about it as he grew up. That must formed an older version of him when he grew up. That's probably how Ven came to the KH universe. Oh yeah. I heard in some kind of role-play that the tall Chaser was Sora's father, Aqua was Kairi's mother, and Ven was Riku's father.

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
  • I'm gunna have to disagree with you. Also, Ven is just a nickname his real name is or might be Ventus.
    Sora:Air Ven/tus:Wind
    Kairi:Ocean Aqua: Water
    Riku:Earth Terra: Land

Here is my theory that I came up with by viewing mine and other people's thoughts (This is based on KH2 FM+ secret ending):

The video showes an old man walking. Then he seperates something from him. I think that that is Xehanort. Like Riku in KH1, he gave into the darkness and formed with the so called "Ansem". When Riku went back into his form, he had the similar look that the character that was seperated from the old man had. In KH2 FM+ in the secret boss battle, Terra says that the only thing he has left is hatred for Xehanort which means Xehanort had to have done something very bad. Such as giving into the darkness and forming with the old man and betraying Ventus, Aqua and Terra. In the regular KH2, Xemnas says that Kingdom Hearts absorbs the hearts of destroyed heartless which makes it very powerful. The old man probably wanted that power as did Xemnas and when he attempted to gain it, Terra gave into the darkness and formed with the old man to stop him. Then once Terra and the old man split apart, they would each get 1/2 of the power of Kingdom Hearts making the old man 1/2 less powerfull than he wanted...

Still working on it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back