• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The KH2 Club [Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
Years
  • What is it, Xairmo?

ScizorRacer: I don't know if you can join this group. Read the first post.

well you know how people have pc families right? well we could have like pc nobodies and pc heartlesses in this group and we could post it in our sigs. so yea, that was it XD

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • Haven't posted in here for so long. Forgot about this place. My friend has KH2 FM. I want to go round his place and play it. He says it is really good.

I saw a member that had someone as thier nobody in thier sig.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Sorry for my inactivity in this club! (I forgot that I was a member ._.)

Anywhooo..
    Oh, has anyone heard all the KH news at TGS? We're getting two (Well, three) new games! *Dances* Here's where I got my info from.
    Yayayayaya!! I'm so exited! I hope my brother lets me borrow his PSP, so I can buy KH: Birth By Sleep. But if he doesn't, at least I can still play KH: 358/2 Days.

And the new game artwork is uber smexy~

Ciervo Volante

Say WHAAAT?
    Years
  • Yayayayaya!! I'm so exited! I hope my brother lets me borrow his PSP, so I can buy KH: Birth By Sleep. But if he doesn't, at least I can still play KH: 358/2 Days.

And the new game artwork is uber smexy~

You're lucky! I don't have a PSP or know anyone who does, so looks like I'm going to have to save up for one.

Yeah, it is. XD

Edit: New Famitsu scaaaaans. <3

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
  • have release dates for kh birth by sleep and 358/2 days been revealed yet?

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • I want them to be out after Christmas. I will have plenty of money then. With some stored for special things. I won't need to buy the PSP one as I can download it and play it for free.

Piplup1997

look a duck
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2008
    Favorite Keyblade:Oblivian
    Favorite Character: Sora
    Favorite form: Final

DarkArcz

The Cloaked Schemer
    Years
  • I'd like to join

Your favorite Keyblade: Sleeping Lion
    You favorite character: Cloud
    Your favorite Drive Form: Valor

That 358/2 game...I heard it will reveal a 14th member to Organization 13. Kinda defeats the purpose of the name, doesn't it?

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • 14th member to Organization 13? That Ruins the name. But things like that have happened before. Where did you heard about it?

DarkArcz

The Cloaked Schemer
    Years
  • KHInsider. And the 14th member isn't Namine, incase you were wondering (also KHInsider)

Here are some pics from 358/2 game:

The KH2 Club [Team]
    The "14th member"

The KH2 Club [Team]
    Gameplay screenshot

Last edited:

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
  • OMG, I thought this thread died .-.

A 14th member eh? Well, if I had to guess, I'd say it could be Riku's nobody since they never mentioned his (If he has one).

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
  • But the 14th member is a girl...unless Riku's Nobody(if he has one) is a transvestite? O.o

o.o Oh, well in that case, perhaps it's Aqua. Actually, I doubt that, but what do expect, first they add a completely new villian (Mr. Baldy) and now this girl :\ Whats next, a new keyblade master?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back