• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The languages club

STJ

meh... ^_^'
    Years
    LOL, ni bu ztu dao?

hehe, you never knew?

dan se, ni se duay

But, you're pretty much right

(I can't translate this in Chinese, so I'm just gonna say the last part in English)

Australia's currently in the Winter season, and the holidays start as soon as my exams are over..

Years
    De ce nu? ^_^ Toata lumea care poate vorbi si altceva in afara de engleza e bine venit. ^^;;

Translation:

Why not? ^_^ Everyone who can also speak another language aside from English is welcome. ^^;;

Years
    Bah! Daca mai cade mult serveru' asta cred ca o sa iau un lansator de rachete si o sa ma duc sa ma joc GTA pe strada cu el!

Translation:

Bah! If this server keeps crashin' I think I'm gonna get a rocket launcher an' go play GTA on tha street with it!

Years
    Nu, multumita tie n-a murit. ^_^ Heh, eu vreau sa ma mut in State... XD

Translation:

No, thanks to you it hasn't died. ^_^ Heh, I want to move to the States... XD

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Maroonong rin ako mag French, pero hindi ako galing.

Translation:

I can also speak French, but I'm not very good at it.

Years
    Aoleu, daca ati sti cat de dat peste cap este programul meu the somn in clipa asta... @_@

Translation:

Gosh, if you'd know how messed up my sleeping schedule is in this very moment... @_@

Seth30

charmander FREAK
    Years
    Hola yo puedo entrar tambien?

Translation

Hi can I join

Yo hablo espanol y gibberish (disculpa me domas tuvo que incluer lo)

Translation

I speak spanish and gibberish (sorry I just had to include that)

Mi posta numero 100!

Translation

My 100th post!

Last edited:
    Back