• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Last Game You Beat?

Years

What was the last game you beat?

We play many games, some short, some long, but what was the last game you beat?
    Did you just complete the story? Did you unlock some of the acchivements before getting bored? Or did you go the whole way and complete the game 100%?

Here you can tell others what games you completed, how much you completed the game by, fully or not and just talk about anything interesting that happened when playing the game.

Last edited:
    Years
    Awesome topic, though I think the title would be better off if it was just "what games have you completed".

Though it was a good half a year ago, I fully completed Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep.

^ The ultimate rape. Took me about 5 - 8 hours to beat that mofo with Terra.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years
    Wow, I haven't beaten a game in quite a while. I recently started playing Okamiden and Zelda: OoT, but yeah. The last game I probably beat was Tales of Symphonia. That's a brilliant, brilliant game. Though, the final boss didn't feel all that hard, to be honest. It was my friend's copy of the game as well, so I couldn't really replay the game either. Still, one of the greatest RPGs I've played in my life, and I'd love to go back to it someday.

Years
    I haven't played any games for awhile apart from Pokemon Black D:

Last one i beat was probably Ghost Trick. Had an amazing storyline and very good game play to it.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    It took me a while to think about this one. I was gonna say Banjo Kazooie (which mind you, took me 12 years to finish), but now that I really do think about it, Portal 2 single player campaign was the last game I finished. It's a really fun game and everyone should play it. Also makes you feel very smart. :D

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
    Last game I finished was Dragon Quest V for the PS2. First Dragon Quest I've actually managed to finish, and for that reason alone it has to be my favorite of the series. :D Missed out on Deborah, but oh well.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Last game I finished was 1,5 weeks ago and that was Fire Emblem 7: Blazing Sword. Took me nearly 2,5 years to (actually) complete, but it was deffinitally worth the amount of replays. <3 Amazing storyline and characters and great play through. :'3

Before that I finished Fragile Dreams: Farewell Ruins of the Moon. It was quite good. Something completely different from what I usually play, but quite amusing.
    Too bad the last battle wasn't as epic as some of the in-game boss battles.

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
    Years
    The last game I completed was The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time a few weeks ago. Damn that game is great. I'm close to completing Yoshi: Topsy-Turvy after putting it down for a good... how many years? I think about six. I'm too lazy to fight the final boss battle even though it's fairly simple. xD

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    I just beat arcade mode on Super Street Fighter 4 3D with 3 different characters. I just spammed the special attacks really.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    The last game I beat 100% and got my platinum trophy on was Medal of Honor for the PS3. It took me a while to finally get platinum, and I hate how the game likes to give you your trophy/achievement minutes after you fulfilled the requirements. >.<

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    The last game I beat was Pokemon Ruby, for the Save the Pokemon challenge in the, you guessed it, challenge forum. :)

Tyranee

Can't read my Poke'-face!
    Years
    I finished Bioshock 2 earlier. Admittedly it got too difficult for me toward the middle (and fending off splicers while Little Sister gathers ADAM is no joke) so I switched it back to easy just for the sake of finishing it. B2 was definitely harder than B1. The ending was insanely hard even on easy though, fighting off the hordes and hordes of brute splicers and alpha gen big daddies until the entire place flooded. I went through the game as a good guy and I may or may not go through the game bad. Ending was quite interesting to say the least.

Years
    The last game I beat was probably Costume Quest with Grubbins on Ice for my third play through a few weeks ago. Great game, even if it's a little short.

Back