• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Last Game You Beat?

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    It took me a while, but I finally re-beat Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
    -Thinks back... back.... wayyyyyy back....-
    Either Halo Reach or Skate 3 last year.
    I never get new games often, so the games I last beat are usually old. o;

Ciax

Ledian Used Starlight!
    Years
    Saints Row 2, a friend recommende it to me and I was addicted. Its like a spiritual successor to Gta San Andreas, with some really funny things to do like spraying buildings with poo to make them less valuable and mugging old ladies this game kept me playing for over a month

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
    Pretty sure the last game I completed was Ghost Trick, a couple of months ago. I finished the game in less than a week if I recall.

Koi

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2023
    Kamaitachi no Yoru Advance(last month), but I still haven't completed all the available routes yet. =P

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Ace Attorney Apollo Justice. My friend let me borrow it, since I was able to complete several of the cases on a ROM, but I never completed the last case.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Took quite a while but I re-beat Mass Effect 2 to get the No One Left Behind achievement, can't wait for the 3rd installment to come out.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Pokemon Black. And that was about six months ago. Don't think I've even played any video games since then, let alone actually completed any! (Unless getting all of the Swag on Fruit Ninja counts? In which case, that...)

NismoZ

SMW Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2011
    Hmm... I would have to say DiRT 3. Just completed the DC SuperSeries, and I have to say, it was well worth the 100 gamerscore.

Back