• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Last Manga You Read?

Years
  • I just read the latest chapter of Hayate the Combat Butler. The last panel is shocking, but at least my suspicions were correct too bad the ship sunk.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Read the latest chapter of One Piece last week. I don't read manga as much as I used to, now I really only read the weekly latest chapters of One Piece, Bleach, Naruto and Fairy Tail. It sucks One Piece and Naruto are going on hiatus until next year! :'(

Years
  • I've never read much, and the ones I have read are either Pokemon (Pokemon Adventures) or Zelda. I'm reading the Zelda: Four Swords one right now.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    Shirasunamura - Chapter 2, just the beginning of the series and its got no more chapters and the people I get scans from (Psylocke Scans) they are doing it from the start because someone else already did the first 1 and another guy came along and cleaned the first one up whilst adding the second so now there are 3 them 2 first chapters and 1 second chapter. HELP US PSYLOCK

Years
    • PR
    • Seen Sep 16, 2014
    Today's Bleach chapter. So dissapointed with what happened to certain characters in the chapter, I expected more from them.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • That would have to be Pokemon Adventures. I'm currently at DPPt series, but have stopped for the time being. Up until then, I really loved it. The storyline was very memorable and full of excitement with every page turned. Hope it'll continue being this way.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • Besides Attack on Titan, the last manga I physically read was Loveless... nearly a year ago. I don't fancy reading manga, evidently. XD

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Hmm, 155 chapters of Kubera - Great series! 60 chapters of tower of god - a good shounen with very inconsistent art. Latest chapters of Breaker NW, One Piece and Naruto. Breaker is on a high point. Things are looking to get even better, holy crap. One Piece latest chapter was pretty holy crap-ish too. One character being slaughtered and then shot three times. Didn't expect that in my mango. Naruto...well, I was gonna facepalm as someone apprently thought using rinne tensei again would be a good idea but someone else saved us from the agony and the chapter ended pretty well.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    I just read Otaku no Musume-san, I'm just reading it because I just love reading manga that is about the relationship between a parent and a child.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • Fairy Tail 362! Or, something less generic, probably Hibi Chouchou (if that's how it's spelled). The first was good, it always disappoints me how short Fairy Tail chapters are. The latter was kinda cute.

LilyAnn

All your base are belong to us
    Years
  • I read the most current chapter of Skip Beat. It's one of my favorite mangas :3

«Chuckles»

Sharky
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    Dragonball Volume 22 I think. I was reading it for reference on something that happens in Dragon Ball Z I have original releases of dragonball and they didn't goto Z because Z was more of a timeskip like in one piece and bleach.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    Reading some random chapter that of Natsume Yuuchinchou. If you excuse me.

Years
  • Volumes 67-71 of Meintantei Conan (Case Closed), in German. The first 63 volumes were translated into Swedish, then they quit, but I had to keep on reading. I didn't want to read them in English - the thought of Shinichi suddenly being called Jimmy put me off - but the German translation keeps the Japanese names and is just the perfect way for me to keep my German alive. :)

Back