• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The last movie you watched?

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    What was the last movie you watched? The last movie I watched was Star Wars Return of the Jedi.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    My friend and I have had Superbad on replay for the past month, I'm pretty sure I can recite the whole thing by now. I know, I know, so crass and juvenile, but so. Freaking. Quotable. Plus it has one of the best soundtracks I've ever heard.

Ayselipera

Madagascar was just on so I watched it for a second time. Cute movie :3

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Bruno, it was the funniest thing I have ever seen. I love it when people jack with other people.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. Cousin Eddie is win.

"This here's our pride and joy, Snots!"
    "That there's an RV!"

And who can forget Aunt Bethany?

"Is this the airport, Clark?"
    "Don't throw me down, Clark!"

revelp8

My mohawk is on fiiiyaaaa!
    Years
    I watched Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince om my new Blu-Ray player.

Did you see the interview with daniel radcliffe?

anywho, i last watched Princess and the frog. way to finally break out of your shell disney

Years
    Watched 3 movies at school today, this is even for the last day before the holidays quite unusual.

First was The Ref, a funny film about a hostage-taking at christmas. Sadly I missed half of it because I overslept...
    Next was Hannah Montana, ugh... Luckily we had food there and I was busy with eating most of the time.
    The last one was the end (had already watched most of the film before) of Bienvenue chez les Ch'tis (in French, but luckily it was subbed), this film is pure genious, I can only recommend it.

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    I last watched Wall-E.
    A uhm, great movie, though hardly anyone else in my family like it -.-

Callandor

ughhh....
    Years
    The fourth Terminator movie. It was a lot better then I was expecting, but then again, surpassing those expectations wouldn't have been hard to do, sence I had also watched Tomb of the Dragon Emperor and it kind of sucked. Terminator was really good though. I wasn't expecting Arnold to appear at the end though.

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
    The old version of the movie Lolita.

It sucked, there was a lot of funny parts in the book (Which to me, also sucked...) that weren't in the movie. Not to mention that I didn't like any of the characters really. Though Quilty was kind of funny when he acted like other people, and Humbert bought it.

I give it a 1/5 :/

Back