• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The last movie you watched?

reyzn

Years
    As embarassing as it is... just watched The Tooth Fairy..
    online though so it wasn't a complete waste of time.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    The last movie I recently saw not too long ago was The Unborn. It's a horror film [Ooo, scary! <3] and it was really good. I am hoping to see a sequel in the future as the ending was very suspicious. o-o;

I recommend anyone who likes jumping out of their seats or are fearless to watch this movie, it got me thinking about what could happen next. If you watch it a few times as well, you can realize many things you haven't realized before. O_o

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2010
    The last movie I watched was James Cameron's Avatar.

reyzn

Years
    Last movie I watched was Youth in Revolt, because I am a fan of Michael Cera, I've got to say that the movie was a complete disappointment. Not at all what I expected.

Back