• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Lati Fanclub!! v2.0

Who do you like more?

• Latias

Votes: 130 59.9%
  • Latios

Votes: 87 40.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2009
    I've got a bad feeling that Latios will be staying Uber, which is odd because peoiple consider Latias better suited to the Uber environment and Latios to the OU one.

I doubt that the Soul Dew will be in OU anytime soon.

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2009
    It's not that hard to get hold of one (Two if you got Either Ruby or Sapphire along with Emerald)

Their combined stats rival even Arceus' base total.

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
    I have a Soul Dew, because I'm a jerk. And Latias is in the OU tier now!? This is spectacular.

EDIT: I think I've said that Soul Dew line before...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2009
    I actually think that the OU status might do some damage if only one gets it. Dewless Latios better get OU, otherwise both would be worser off.

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2009
    But even tho, if Latios fails to become OU, then that basically screw him up because he's not as popular in the Uber Tier.

I still think that if the Latis are allowed to drop down, a few others should also get OU status as well.

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    Wow, I just read the news on Smogon! That's great news! 8D I should probably see how my Latias fares online now. Though I do need to find a good item for her that's not a choice item, soul dew, or leftovers. Any ideas?

Oh, and for those who were curious, here's the accompanying Latios☆ card:

The Lati Fanclub!! v2.0

Too bad you can't have both of them at the same time! XP

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    It looks nicer than the other one I admit...

I would suggest Lum berry for any status problems. Lati's can be defeated by that you know.

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    Well, I'm not sure about a Lum Berry. In normal cases, I have a Safeguard up and I keep it up every 5 turns. I might just find some Battle Tower item. My Latios has Psycho Shift, though I'm still debating its usefulness. Obviously it won't help with sleep or freezing very much. :/

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    Interesting proposal. I never really tried berries in battle before. I'm not sure if I have the ones you mentioned. But if I do, I'll be sure to give 'em a shot! ;D

Also, to celebrate Valentine's Day, I drew us all a little something. It's actually very mediocre in regards to the stuff I usually draw, but I mainly wanted to practice using colored pencils. So here goes!
    Warning, large image ahead!!
    Spoiler:

Years
    Excellent drawing, Volta!
    I wish I could draw that good S:
    Happy V-Day to all!

I wish that we could still waltz out and go buy some EX Deoxys, and get the Lati [stars] just like that. Great cards.
    Who is the person in Battle Tower who uses the Latis?
    Isn't it Cheryl?

Shaymew

likes when Dunsparce Glares
    Years
    Latias is so kewt , and latios is just awesome....i will definately join :( the only thing i didnt like about the lati@s movie was that it made a meany espeon and espeon is one of my favorites....

BUT ANYWAY YA i heart lati@s!

Also, i just saw that Latias heart, it was awesome!
    I wish i could draw like that

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2009
    It does seem a bit odd that Mira would only use Latios. I thought it was either going to be both or none. But I had no idea that Cheryl had access to them.

Is the Pokemon they choose random (from their select group) or can you choose for them?

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    Latias is so kewt , and latios is just awesome....i will definately join :( the only thing i didnt like about the lati@s movie was that it made a meany espeon and espeon is one of my favorites....

BUT ANYWAY YA i heart lati@s!

Also, i just saw that Latias heart, it was awesome!
    I wish i could draw like that

Yup! Those two are great aren't they? Welcome to the club! ^^ Funny, I like Espeon a lot, too! ;D

It does seem a bit odd that Mira would only use Latios. I thought it was either going to be both or none. But I had no idea that Cheryl had access to them.

Is the Pokemon they choose random (from their select group) or can you choose for them?

Each time you enter the double battle tower, they're just waiting for you. And their two Pokémon are random. So you just have to hope for the best. :3

Can I join this club too? ^^; Lol
    I love Latios more than latias, but I like them both. =D

They are my 2 favorite dragons out of pokemon.

Well sure you can join! Welcome!

EDIT: Also, news to all members: The rankings system has hereby been abolished. If you never knew we had a rankings system, don't worry, it was pointless anyway. Over time, we've gotten so many members, it's impossible to keep track of everyone's post count in a timely manner, and so it won't be done any more. Plus, the club is a lot more active nowadays, so we really don't need any extra incentive to post anymore! Have a nice day, everyone! ^^

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2009
    Hmm, don't like the odds on having a double/double Lati team then. (Facing a Lapras can be a death wish when having nothing but Latis. They always seem to be the bogey Pokemon for the Latis for me.) But mixing and matching up combos should be great. I can't wait for the game to come here.

Speaking of double Latis...has there even been any known pieces where the siblings aren't brother/sister? A pair of sister Latiases or brother Latioses?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back