• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Lati Fanclub!! v2.0

Who do you like more?

• Latias

Votes: 130 59.9%
  • Latios

Votes: 87 40.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    The Lati Fanclub!! v2.0

Wow, i love the art for it. Great perspective.

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2009
    Well, hopefully nothing happens to that new Soul Dew, else Altomare will be in real trouble without one half of the pair.

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2009
    Hmm...mixed results so far for Latios. Rumors that if he gets the nod, a Lati clause might come into play, treating them as one species, (Which in real Biology, they are)

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    Mushroom cloud at Altomare, eh? Wouldn't be that hard I suppose, considering how small it is. :<

I'm not seeing much discussion about Latios's functionality within the metagame as opposed to the voting system at Smogon which the participants seem to dislike. :/ Only time will reveal the true result. Is Latios's test also one month long like Latias's? I can't remember.

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    Probably the Latios died and became a Soul dew is it's destiny...

Right. The first soul dew in the DMA was the soul of the father Latios. When that one exploded, Altomare was going to be wiped off the face of the earth, so the sibling Latis had to save the day, which involved Latios sacrificing himself. This, in the end, created the second soul dew which is now in the secret garden.

Would you mind if I joined? I am in love with Latias, it seems like the nicer of the two =]

Sure you can join! Welcome! :D

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    Yup. We're pretty much rambling on about everything Lati, so who knows where we'll end up? X3

It seems that at the moment we're talking about how Smogon.com is testing if Latios is Uber or not. (Don't know if you're into competitive battling and all that so yeah, lol. Anything about the Latis you'd like to talk about is okay with us!)

Years
    Well, I'm not so sure about Latios being moved down.
    Sure, I'd love and use it, but it's destructive. It's REALLY strong, in my opinion.
    I'm extremely happy about Latias being added to the OU list, and I'd be the same if it happened to Latios.
    Speaking of which, I can capture Latios right now in Ruby. It's just a shame that I didn't even try and catch Latias in my old Sapphire profile.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back