• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Lati Fanclub!! v2.0

Who do you like more?

• Latias

Votes: 130 59.9%
  • Latios

Votes: 87 40.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
    D: It's health is already down to 1HP, so i have no need for false swipe. I just need Hypnosis and/or Paralyse stuff.

Mean Look does stop when you switch out. I've tried.

Yeah, its really annoying, 'cause my only pokemon with mean look is a level 25 Ghastly (never bothered to train it any further, but then I didn't know that Mean Look looses its effect when the Pokemon that used it is switched out, until I battled Mesprit.)

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    If he's already down to 1HP, I say pull out Wobbuffett, buy forty Ultra Balls and a few dozen Timer Balls, and pelt 'im with them (At 40 turns, Timer Balls are twice as effective as Ultra Balls if I remember correctly)! Obviously if he struggles himself to death then you'd have to soft-reset. But once you can track your Lati, it isn't that hard for you two to be at the same place at the same time.

Man, I'm spoiled by D/P. I love the Dusk Balls. xD

EDIT: BTW, you only need to buy 30 Ultra Balls. After you use them all up, Timer Balls are already 2x as effective as them!

EDIT2: And what did you name your Azelf, Maddy? :0

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    If he's already down to 1HP, I say pull out Wobbuffett, buy forty Ultra Balls and a few dozen Timer Balls, and pelt 'im with them (At 40 turns, Timer Balls are twice as effective as Ultra Balls if I remember correctly)! Obviously if he struggles himself to death then you'd have to soft-reset. But once you can track your Lati, it isn't that hard for you two to be at the same place at the same time.

Man, I'm spoiled by D/P. I love the Dusk Balls. xD

EDIT: BTW, you only need to buy 30 Ultra Balls. After you use them all up, Timer Balls are already 2x as effective as them!

EDIT2: And what did you name your Azelf, Maddy? :0

Thorpey says Dusk Balls are fully sick.

Crap, 40 (30?) turns?! Wobuffet be only level 32. And Golbat 41. D:

I named him Kai, Kai. NO I NAMED HIM KIA. lol no it's Kai.

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    lulz. Kai the Azelf. xD Well, I've always liked Azelf. ;P

Besides, level ain't a problem. Latios knows like, Psychic and Luster Purge and stuff. Just use potions when your HP gets low, and keep using Ultra/Timer Balls!

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    >:U I forgot about potions and stuff. Neh, I need more money. TIEM FER BATTLIN'.

Lusankya

The cake is a pie!
    Years
    lulz. Kai the Azelf. xD Well, I've always liked Azelf. ;P

Besides, level ain't a problem. Latios knows like, Psychic and Luster Purge and stuff. Just use potions when your HP gets low, and keep using Ultra/Timer Balls!

I wasn't aware Latios came with Psychic... 0_o I remember having to teach him that via TM.

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    Switching with Baton Pass doesn't cancel the Mean Look effect if I remember correctly.

I don't think Golbat learns Baton Pass. D:

He doesn't. A brief look on Serebii seems to show that the only Pokémon in R/S/E capable of knowing Baton Pass and Mean Look is Umbreon, who has to learn Baton Pass as an Eevee before leveling up. Can you get Eevee in Emerald? o.0

May I join? I LOVE latias, it's my fav legendary! :D I mean, i like Latios too, but IDK, I just perfer Latias more.

Well of course you can! All add you up now!

I wasn't aware Latios came with Psychic... 0_o I remember having to teach him that via TM.

Both of the Latis know it by level 40 in R/S/E. :3 They're found with Psychic, their signature attack, Refresh and something else when you find them.

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years

He doesn't. A brief look on Serebii seems to show that the only Pokémon in R/S/E capable of knowing Baton Pass and Mean Look is Umbreon, who has to learn Baton Pass as an Eevee before leveling up. Can you get Eevee in Emerald? o.0

Good point and I'm not sure if Baton Pass is sketchable by Smeragle....and Eevee is one you need to trade from LG/FR.

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    Good point and I'm not sure if Baton Pass is sketchable by Smeragle....and Eevee is one you need to trade from LG/FR.

I thought Sketch copies the move last used? Or does it have to affect the Smeargle? I've heard of people Sketching 1HKO moves when they missed, so sketching Baton Pass should work. (And mean look. x3)

As for my progress, I finally got my Latios (Master Ball 4TW!). Funnily enough, I came across a Timid one first try, which was the same nature I was SRing for a month to get on my Latias. I was shooting for a Modest Latios, but I was lazy, and Timid is good enough. XD

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2009
    It's Lanette in Emerald, and no, she doesn't give you an Eevee. Instead, I think it was a Seedot Doll that she gives you.

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
    Fanart tiem! (Warning: large-ish)

Spoiler:

It's a Latias pre-evolution. She's such a work in progress that I don't even have her named yet, not to mention that I'm still designing the rest of her. My major emphasis was on taking all the pointy edges of Latias and making them round. She's also primarily white, with a few red highlights (I think I'll add a few more once I have the overall design done).

Sorry for the white background...that's a failure to plan ahead on my part. I don't usually have open lineart like this, and it makes it really hard to change the background color.

Thanks to Kai for inspiring me to finally try the pen tool.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    I think it would be cooler to do a Latias and Latios pre, so if whether it's male or female depends on what Lati it will be. i made a pre evo once. IT WAS LAME. :C

Seedot doll? Lame. :c

I tried to catch Latios again. I bought all those Potions and Ultra Balls. Too bad Latios took me out with a critical hit Psychic. I'll go hunting later~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back