• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leafy Forest [The Grass-Type Fan Club]

Status
Not open for further replies.

dithyrambos

PHANTOM girl
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2012
    Username: dithyrambos
    Partner Pokemon: Jumpluff
    Topic Answer (If applicable): Ahhh....Well, of course I wouldn't mind if they had fewer weaknesses, but all of their disadvantages make a lot of sense. What I would like most is more unique dual-type grass pokemon.

@TheSmartOne: Brelloom is so adorable~ <3

j_Woo

Patnogonian
    Years
    Username: j_Woo
    Partner Pokemon: Breloom and Whimsicott :D
    Topic Answer (If applicable): the weaknesses would be acceptable if grass types werent resisted by so many friggin things >:(

Taposa

;)
    Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2022
    Username: Taposa
    Partner Pokemon: Shamyin Sky as Jasmine (Girl) and Snivy as Herself
    Topic Answer (If applicable): I think they do have plenty

Last edited:

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Username: Snivy063
    Partner: Snivy
    Topic Question: I think it's fine with the way it is. I personally think it's much more challenging if a certain type has a lot of disadvantages to other types. It's fun if you can look for tactics yourself and perhaps have a little try-outs? :3

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Username: AlexOzzyCake
    Partner: Roserade <3
    Topic Question: I do think their weaknesses can be somewhat annoying in battles tbh, but that doesn't stop me using them. Fire and Ice being the two hardest to counter, I find that a lot of grass types struggle with these foes, but due to an array of status inflicting moves and protection methods, they're still very formidable in battle!

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Megan is pretty busy, so I guess she doesn't have much time for this, but she checks this once in a while, so don't worry! :)

And yaay, Alex joined the club, owo~

Years
    You guys seem okay to join, I dunno if Megan gave me any permission to approve new members (as co-owner). xD

Anyway, once she has time, she'll approve you guys! Welcome grass lovers! =]

Anyway, I'm also back from inactivity. =x

Do you think grass types could have less weaknesses?
    Hmm, no, I think it makes the battle more challenging. The only time I would be reconsidering is when I really cared about the battle, and I'm losing because of my weaknesses and disadvantage of battling with a grass type pokemon. XDD

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Hello there, Ana! :P .. Welcome back to the club, I suggest start a new topic for the club to keep it going while Megan is out. <3

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Hehe, hey! ^^

Hmmm, may I suggest a topic if you guys don't have one?

New Topic: 'What do you think is the cutest Grass type Pokemon?'

For me it's probably Budew, that's thing's so adorable and helpless! <3

Taposa

;)
    Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2022
    New Topic: 'What do you think is the cutest Grass type Pokemon?'
    Shaymin!

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Great topic, Alex! <3

In regards with the topic, I have to say Shaymin, it's so adorable and soft. Makes me want to hug it all of the time. ^^

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Ohh gosh, I forgot about Shaymin! That's such a cute Pokemon! Ahah, that has shotten right to the top of my cute grass types list <3 So how about starters, which do you think is the cutest starter Pokemon?

Tails05

It's Electric!
    Years
    Alex, you're too good at taking over clubs xD

The cutest grass type? Of course it's Shaymin! I loooveee him <3 :3
    The cutest grass starter? Snivy! <3

= My Partners

Years
    Username: Regeneration
    Partner Pokemon: Roselia

Cutest grass type pokemon? Celebi all hands down! No one beats Celebi whether it's a battle or when it comes to cuteness.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Welcome to the club, Regeneration! And yes, I agree with what you said, but don't you think Shaymin is cute as well? :3

Taposa

;)
    Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2022
    Welcome to the club. Shaymin is the cutest. Land Forme is So cute! I don't know what is cuter! Land Forme or Sky Forme or their shinies?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Nooo, Oddish is cutest! <3 That thing is utterly adorable D: I mean come on, how much better can you get than a walking radish?? It's sooo cool! <3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back