• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Absence Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Sorry to see you leave, Hazuki. You were one of my first friends here after an MSN conversation - pity I can't remember what was said in it - took place.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I am leaving PC due to the fact school is really catching up on me now. And also the fact that I cannot stand the drama here that I am involving and I don't want to be like that anymore. I just can't stand it. I am really sorry for those who actually are going to miss me because it's true I am going to leave. This is kind of pointing towards Michii because she left for a while, and sorry Mish but it's my turn now. Also for all of those requests, go ask someone else because I am gone. And here are some people I would like to thank...

Midori Chi and pink-tiger: You guys are really amazing thank you guys for being my first friend here at PC

Michii: You know I would never forget you. Make sure you get that copyrighted! I will miss you.

Derrick: You were such a nice pair, but I'm sorry I have to leave, I hope you find someone else you love in the future.

Kimi and Jack: Thanks for all of those convos we were in, I don't know how to explain it. It was really nice meeting you guys thank you.

Mike, Zach, Ashley, Kelsey, Klippy, Natalie, Bear: Thanks for all of that support and drama. It was really nice meeting you.

If I forgot you sorry I am just too busy to say. If you really want to contact me, I'll be on MSN, maybe. I mean it will be rare but I will try.

Valte Populi~

Awww, Kisa. D: I am going to miss you. I understand that school is really getting to you. And you need to go. You are a very sweet person and it was nice chatting with you. Hopefully I will catch you on MSN sometime. Well just keep on working hard. It will pay off someday. I won't forget you. Stay gold! *hugs* See you soon.

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    D= Bye, Kisa...
    I really regret that we lost touch in the past few months, but I guess that kind of thing just happens. I hope you find that thing that makes you happy, you deserve it. Good luck with school, I know it sucks, but you'll make it. I wish you all the best!

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    uh im not leaving leaving but i will be gone for long periods. Why? Well i was being chased by my friend and i fell fown the stairs!

4th Gen Matt

Pokemon Onyx Creator
    Years
    I hate when that kind of thing happens. About 8 years back, my brother was chasing me and I jumped on top of a couch. He pushed me off and I landed wrongly on my arm and broke it.

Anyway, get better soon. I look forward to seeing you around!

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Too bad to hear about you, link. I returned here, because I missed this site. Now, I fixed the problem and am never going back to that thread again.

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    I am leaving PC due to the fact school is really catching up on me now. And also the fact that I cannot stand the drama here that I am involving and I don't want to be like that anymore. I just can't stand it. I am really sorry for those who actually are going to miss me because it's true I am going to leave. This is kind of pointing towards Michii because she left for a while, and sorry Mish but it's my turn now. Also for all of those requests, go ask someone else because I am gone. And here are some people I would like to thank...

Midori Chi and pink-tiger: You guys are really amazing thank you guys for being my first friend here at PC

Michii: You know I would never forget you. Make sure you get that copyrighted! I will miss you.

Derrick: You were such a nice pair, but I'm sorry I have to leave, I hope you find someone else you love in the future.

Kimi and Jack: Thanks for all of those convos we were in, I don't know how to explain it. It was really nice meeting you guys thank you.

Mike, Zach, Ashley, Kelsey, Klippy, Natalie, Bear: Thanks for all of that support and drama. It was really nice meeting you.

If I forgot you sorry I am just too busy to say. If you really want to contact me, I'll be on MSN, maybe. I mean it will be rare but I will try.

Valte Populi~

Awwh, Kisa, I knew this day would come. I just wish I hadn't arrived so soon. From the time we were loser noobs in our serebii club back in 2oo6 to when we were loser noobs on msn last week (XD), I can honestly say you've been one of my closest and truest internet friends. And you'll continue being my best friend through your absence. I guess we all come to a point in our lives where we have to leave something behind, and this is yours. So spread your wings, Kisa, and fly somewhere new. And remember, I'll always be there backing you up, whether you know it or not. =)

uh im not leaving leaving but i will be gone for long periods. Why? Well i was being chased by my friend and i fell fown the stairs!

Oh god. I really do hope you're ok. :/
    Try to rest up and avoid stairs for awhile, kay? And next time, make sure you're being chased on the base level of a house. :ppp

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Dont worry you guys i was typing it while panicing so yeah its only a 10 day thing for the bandages as the x-rays were sucky do to swelling so yeah im still going to be on but not long. So yeah im not leaving everyone can be happy!

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Hey guys, my grades have been slipping and I'm grounded from the computer until I start improving, but it shouldn't be that long.
    See you soon! ^^

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Hey guys, my grades have been slipping and I'm grounded from the computer until I start improving, but it shouldn't be that long.
    See you soon! ^^

See you soon, .Pichu-kun! Your education is much more important than anything so don't worry about us.

Metatron

No guts, no glory
    Years
    Hello I'm back from Vegas everyone, anyway what did I mi-

*SM ooks down and notices his collection of mp3 downloads erased and his metal CDs in pieces*

It was me. Stop stealing my catchphrases. I will always and forever be the most Metal here which, by the way, should always be capitalized.

..I feel like such a dick right now. I knew you had been thinking about leaving here for a while, but damn, I never expected it to just happen so suddenly. Sorry for the drama that I might have caused in your life (although, I'm proud to say that I avoided as much of it as I possibly could have :'D). I don't know, man. It's gonna suck here without you, you know that. It seems like, no matter what happened, you always had a positive outlook on things, and you know I'll miss that about you. I can probably go as far as saying you're one of the nicest people I've ever known, both online and off. Ugh, this sucks so much. It wouldn't bother me so much if we were still able to keep in contact through MSN, but we both hardly ever actually seem to be online at the same time anymore. Apparently, according to Sammi, you were on a few days ago...but I wasn't there. God, I suck.

Well, whatever. It was nice meeting you through all this time, and even if we are, on many terms, polar-opposites, you're still a really chill person. Hope we can talk again sometime soon :/

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Well, my mom is, luckily, giving me a day to get my missing assignments. :3
    If I fail to do so, THEN I'm grounded. T.T

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Well, my mom is, luckily, giving me a day to get my missing assignments. :3
    If I fail to do so, THEN I'm grounded. T.T
    *Cracks whip*

School comes first, .Pichu-Kun! I don't think PC is going to go anywhere while you make up those assignments. xD

Seriously, good luck with your studies. Hopefully you work it all out and both please your mother and keep your free time here at the community. I suppose time will tell!

Take care.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Okay, as my exams are coming up again next week (and this time it's the real deal) so I have to put in some really hard work over the next week to make sure I'm ready for the first 2-3 exams. I'll be leaving for pretty much at least till the 28th which is when my last exam finishes. Perhaps longer, perhaps not, I don't know... but anyway goodbye everyone.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Oh, well good luck on your exams, Ayano Katagiri.
    I hope you will do well on them.

I'm sure all your friends and PC will be eagerly awaiting your return!

Take care.

Years
    Well, I'm leaving. Maybe I'll be on tommorow, but it's unlikely...

I'm grounded, for one.

And secondly, I'm sick of PC's BS.

I will remember you all, but I just can't stay... or go on like this. I may not come back, maybe I will, maybe I will have finally got the guts to kill myself...

Well, Gabe, (sorry for using your first name) it was nice knowing you. Seriously, I will miss you.

I love you.

Bye all.~<3

Reactions: Zet

Gabri

m8
    Years
    Well, I'm leaving. Maybe I'll be on tommorow, but it's unlikely...

I'm grounded, for one.

And secondly, I'm sick of PC's BS.

I will remember you all, but I just can't stay... or go on like this. I may not come back, maybe I will, maybe I will have finally got the guts to kill myself...

Well, Gabe, (sorry for using your first name) it was nice knowing you. Seriously, I will miss you.

I love you.

Bye all.~<3

You were my first friend on PC (yes, I'm that guy Gabe). We've talked for some months, and we liked each other. We've even paired. Unfortunately, you had to leave, so we broke up.

I don't know if you'll ever come back, but I'll miss you. <3 Bye...

Reactions: Zet
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back