• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Absence Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    I usually don't post in this thread, and I'm not a friend, but I remember you, raichuchika. Despite the problems we've had with each other, please just let me say this:

Suicide is the loser's way out.

You're so young, and you have your whole life ahead of you. You seem sweet, a little misguided, but you do have a lot of friends who care about you. If things get stressful, then take a break. No one is confining you to this place. But, for God's sake, do not think about killing yourself. It's a pitiful feeling to have, I would know, so I do pray that you will start to see the better things of life.

Bye Abby, and I hope you take care.

Akarei Yorume

His servant forever... <3
    Years
    Oh, -censored-. Now that I post here everyone will think I'm copying Rai! ><
    I don't think I'm leaving forever, I'll probably come back.

But yeah, I've definitely been thinking about leaving. I just know that I'll never be loved, never. And I'm gonna try to take myself out, I'm too much of a burden on the world to live. I have tried again and again and again, but I have always been to cowardly to bring the blade down to the vein in my wrist and bleed to death. Always.

I'll never be loved! My mental conditions confirm this- who could love an autistic person? And I'm not talking about the love that my family and friends have for me... I'm talking about a different kind of love. Resorting to loving Itachi because I knew that no one would ever love me, every turn has become more and more disappointing. No, I haven't been 'trying' to find someone, what has been confirming my fears is examining and going through my memories and my life itself. Who on earth could love someone like me?
    Not only will I not be loved that way, but my friends have one by one been turning against me. They all have found that I am too disturbed and insane to deal with, and they tell me this as if I were a child that couldn't understand.

So I have decided that I'll leave here for a while... I'm tired of screwing everything up.

Remember me as the insane Itachi freak, the attention whore of PC, and a downright **** and then maybe you won't miss me so much.

Sayoonara. May PC be a much brighter place without me while I'm gone.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014

But yeah, I've definitely been thinking about leaving. I just know that I'll never be loved, never. And I'm gonna try to take myself out, I'm too much of a burden on the world to live. I have tried again and again and again, but I have always been to cowardly to bring the blade down to the vein in my wrist and bleed to death. Always.

I'll never be loved! My mental conditions confirm this- who could love an autistic person? And I'm not talking about the love that my family and friends have for me... I'm talking about a different kind of love. Resorting to loving Itachi because I knew that no one would ever love me, every turn has become more and more disappointing. No, I haven't been 'trying' to find someone, what has been confirming my fears is examining and going through my memories and my life itself. Who on earth could love someone like me?
    Not only will I not be loved that way, but my friends have one by one been turning against me. They all have found that I am too disturbed and insane to deal with, and they tell me this as if I were a child that couldn't understand.

So I have decided that I'll leave here for a while... I'm tired of screwing everything up.

Remember me as the insane Itachi freak, the attention whore of PC, and a downright **** and then maybe you won't miss me so much.

What?!! No! Don't say that! You are not a burden! Not all all. That makes me sad when people said that to themselves. You are a cool person. I was glad that I got to meet you. Yeah you just need to take a break. That is what you need. *nods* Don't you say you are a burden because that isn't true at all. You got people who care about you. *hugs* Just use this time to get away from PC a bit. Don't leave. D:

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Well, I'm leaving. Maybe I'll be on tommorow, but it's unlikely...

I'm grounded, for one.

And secondly, I'm sick of PC's BS.

I will remember you all, but I just can't stay... or go on like this. I may not come back, maybe I will, maybe I will have finally got the guts to kill myself...

Well, Gabe, (sorry for using your first name) it was nice knowing you. Seriously, I will miss you.

I love you.

Bye all.~<3
    Well, since we had a small banter through VM's, I feel you at least deserve a little leaving speech.
    (You did request it...)

Everybody needs a break from the forum life, Abby. It can be stressful when it's supposed to be all about having fun. When one is around so many people that share similar interests and therefore have similar lives, feuds are bound to happen and foes are bound to be made. However, you should never let this make you distraught. After all, you are here for fun and that should be your main priority. Why have so much drama? Just ignore it and move on...

Please don't talk of suicide. It's really just unnecessary.
    I know you must be feeling pretty bad right now, but such an extreme really shouldn't be thought of. If you are having these emotions and you don't know how to sort them out, perhaps you should seek someone to talk to. It doesn't necessarily have to be a professional, you could talk to a close friend or relative; chances are someone can relate to your feelings and help you work them out. Remember, there is always a reason to keep living, Abby.

I hope you will decide to come back, but I suppose PC just isn't for everyone. Whatever you decide to do, here's hoping you will be happy.

Take care.

Oh come now what did I just say? There is no reason for such speech!
    Everyone has a reason to live, everyone has a purpose on this earth and therefore a life should not be cut short. Killing yourself would deprive the people who will need you in the future the specific help you could offer them. After all, we all touch each other in some way. Everyone.

Mushy little advice aside, I do hope you will reconsider leaving the community. Perhaps you just haven't been posting with and talking to the right people. I know for a fact that there are some really good people here at the community. I have friends here that have helped me through some tough times and I, for one, would never trade them for anything in the world. Chances are at least one of your friends or a relative feels the same about you.
    (Hopefully all relatives, but that is neither here-nor-there...)

It doesn't matter if you have any kind of disorder, Myra Uchiha. Love is for everyone. It's just harder to find for some people than for others. Heck, I know people that didn't meet their significant other until they were in their 80's. True story, my next door neighbor had never known love until she turned 82. Incredible, huh?

Hope you sort everything out, my dear.
    Just take a recess from the stresses of forum life and come back to us refreshed. You will be amazed at the wonders it can do for you.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Well, I guess I'm back.
    Not much else to say...
    Welcome back, Seth-kun.
    I do hope you enjoyed your break. Feeling a bit more refreshed?

Alright peeps listen up your instant classic the master123 will be gone until Friday if im not back by Friday then that means i have had a heart attack of the cross country run im doing in P.E on Thursday.
    Oh, well I certainly hope that doesn't happen! Good luck at your run, The Master.

Here's hoping you'll set a good time and come racing back soon! xD

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    I've actually been here for about 4 years but everyone has changed their name so much in my absence I feel like a newb haha!

According to my sad searches and daunting research, some old friends are still here, so I want to be active here again! Very few people probably remember me but that's ok, i'll make new frans X3

Be Te Double-you, I'm the one that alwayz typed like thiz.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    I've actually been here for about 4 years but everyone has changed their name so much in my absence I feel like a newb haha!

According to my sad searches and daunting research, some old friends are still here, so I want to be active here again! Very few people probably remember me but that's ok, i'll make new frans X3

Be Te Double-you, I'm the one that alwayz typed like thiz.
    You know, you could have made a whole welcome back thread... It's been over a month since your last post. I suppose this sticky is just as good, however.

Wow, you were certainly an established member when you left. Sadly, I do not remember you, but that's probably more my fault than anything else. It's great that you have found some of your old friends, however. Now you can rekindle some friendships that have been left to collect dust!

I do hope you will find the Pokécommunity to be the same fun place, if not better, than when you left it last. Considering your last visit was in early October, I don't believe all that much has changed; you should do just fine adjusting.

Welcome back to the Pokécommunity.
    Alright folks you can feel safe again becouse your master123 is back!
    Yes... safe. xD
    Welcome back to the community, Master123. I'm sure we're all glad to see that you have returned to us.

Reactions: Zet

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    Hey every1 im back!!

After a series of extremely long exams i can finally get 2 go on pokecommuntiy again.

Hope to be writing soon!!

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    After a series of extremely long exams i can finally get 2 go on pokecommuntiy again.

Hope to be writing soon!!
    Unfortunately zappy, your leave wasn't over 30 days from your last post, which is a welcome back thread requirement. Sooooo... moving over here to the Absence thread. ^^;

Regardless of that, I hope you exams went well, and have fun around PC again. o/ Welcome back.

Reactions: Zet

AsugetRanzo

гейKuir
    Years
    I'll be gone for some time.
    Three friends of mine were killed in a car accident Friday..so yeah.
    It could be awhile before I come back..
    =/

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Oh my goodness! :O
    I'm so sorry AsugetRanzo. :(

Take as much time as you need to recover from such a terrible loss.
    We'll still be here when you get back.

Sexycheese

Bye :)
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2009
    Leaving over a new rule and your hack didnt do too well?
    Isnt that a bit much?

Years
    Crosell here.
    I'm leaving for a while.
    I have tomuch things going on in my live.
    This is really lame that I'll be leaving this.
    I always liked this place, and I will return.

Everyone I will finish everything I promissed you.
    Well I'll be back in December I think...
    Till then farewell ;)

AuraGuardianLeader

Aura Guardian
    Years
    :(

Everybody seems to be leaving the forum. Oh, well, hopefully they're just taking a break. I won't begrudge you a break. Farewell for now! I hope everyone comes back soon!
    The Leave/Absence Thread

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back