• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Absence Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
    Well, I guess i should post this now....Probably won't have time later.

I am a senior in high school, and every year the school supports a Senior class trip to Disney world. That's right. A senior class trip to Disney world.

So, The trip starts tomorrow (March 26th) and we come back really late..probably around 10:30 - 11:00 Monday the 30th..So, that just means i won't be on at all for those couple of days.

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    I can't believe I accidentally posted this in the New Users Hangout o//o

Well boys, it's been fun. But I'm afraid it's time for me to go.
    I've had some fun times here and will miss you all. And I...

Wait...I'm not leaving!
    Silly me, I'm just getting grounded for God knows how long!

Yup, I made a D on my report card, so no computer for Limey for a while. Though I may be able to sneak in on my iTouch.
    Maybe I could get out of grounding by showing my parents that if you read my report card from the top down, it says "Daaa".
    Get it? Like something a slow person would say.
    In the highly improbable event that that works, I'll be here tomorrow!
    But otherwise, you won't be seeing me for a while D:

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019

Wait...I'm not leaving!

Yup, I made a D on my report card, so no computer for Limey for a while. Though I may be able to sneak in on my iTouch.
    Maybe I could get out of grounding by showing my parents that if you read my report card from the top down, it says "Daaa".

Oh, you just got grounded. Thank Goodness :D. I don't know what some of this forum would do without ya.

Make sure you sneak in every other day ^_~. Good Luck and Sayonara(Bye).

Years

Wait...I'm not leaving!

I saw that and went D: then i read on.. oh. Hope it works out for ya. sneak on. or else. lol

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Aiyh, sorry to hear that Limey. And I for one hope that your plan will work. PC without Limey...we'll have to deal with lemons until you return!
    The Leave/Absence Thread

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years

Wait...I'm not leaving!

That wasn't funny...I actually thought you were leaving for good =(

Hurry back soon...hopefully your parents will have mercy on you. At least you can still browse a bit on your iPod. ;D

Gavin<3

Years

Wait...I'm not leaving!

Oh gosh. xD I got the same reaction as everybody else here.

I will miss you. Well, I miss you already.

Years
    That was completely idiotic. You nearly made me start missing someone for leaving forever. But that sucks. Hopefully you CAN get back on via your iTouch, and hopefully you get ungrounded soon. See ya... whenever?

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Hey guys. It's been a blast.

But I don't get to come here for a while. I got grounded from the computer for who knows how long. I'll be back, though, so don't you worry.

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years
    Sorry guys, I'll be gone starting at midnight until next Saturday. I'm going to Disney World! So wish me luck, and I hope everything goes great while I'm gone <3

ultradarkrai

treeco tre
    Years
    leave

You may remember me as wrong turn.

I have been gone for a few months because i forgot my new name when I did a name change, and I moved to a new forum, PKMN.NET. If you want to talk to me on that, then I am called abomasnow3000.

bye

Vie

Years
    hey guys...
    I'll be gone to paris..probably back on next wednesday/thursday.
    see yaaa x3

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    After thinking over it, I've decided to temporarily leave due to the mass amount of RL commitments that I currently have. ;_;
    For some reason, my school likes to pile up internal assessments from each department at the same time, which has more or less trebled my usual workload. Even though my 2 week break starts on Thursday, I have a camp for a Chemistry Olympiad national team selection that I have to attend which will last a week.
    So yeah, in order to prepare for everything I'll be gone till at least the middle of next month. It's been fun~ but I'm finally prioritizing for once. xD
    Bye all~ :3

Snow Phoenix

The transient snowman
    Years
    After thinking over it, I've decided to temporarily leave due to the mass amount of RL commitments that I currently have. ;_;
    For some reason, my school likes to pile up internal assessments from each department at the same time, which has more or less trebled my usual workload. Even though my 2 week break starts on Thursday, I have a camp for a Chemistry Olympiad national team selection that I have to attend which will last a week.
    So yeah, in order to prepare for everything I'll be gone till at least the middle of next month. It's been fun~ but I'm finally prioritizing for once. xD
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I'll miss you :( It was soooooo much fun when you would always talk to me and how much like a parrot I was. Bye :( I hope you come back...

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    hey guys...
    I'll be gone to paris..probably back on next wednesday/thursday.
    see yaaa x3
    Have fun eating snails~ :3
    School can be a pain.
    We'll still be here when you get back. :)

Good luck with everything~

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Have fun Imagination creates Beauty and Tsukasa-sama! I hope you guys will have a blast. Be careful and don't talk to strangers. XD

Well I wish you luck, Ayano Katagiri. School does come first and I hope you have a successful year. I hope they won't stress you out too much. Hope to see you back soon. ^^

Years

Wha? but... but... but... youre like, the first person i ever saw on PC. no joke. meh, school comes first, so, see ya till... later i spose?

Rinnosuke

-Nejibana
    Years
    I'll be leaving

Though it was cool the first two months I went here , I've been getting less mature and more unhappy over the last couple of months , even to a point where I no longer wish to join RPs the main reason I came here.

I hope that none of you take it personally that I am leaving but luckily this is only temporary.

I will come back when I feel that I belong here. But remember this is only a long break at most so I will come back.

So until then Sayonara............

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years

Wait...I'm not leaving!

Re-instate that for this week.
    I didn't get my report cards last week, thanks to a miracle with the grading system crapping out.

But we will get them tomorrow >_>

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back