• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Absence Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    Sorry to see you go, Limey. It sucks that you're going to get grounded. I'll see you when you get ungrounded, though...however long that will take.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Sorry to hear about your grades, .Sublime. At least this will give you some time to work on them, right? :D

It sucks, but schoolwork should always come before leisure time. Though it's never quite as fun.

Hope your punishment won't be too harsh...

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Sublime, you got a D on your report card? If I'm going to say, I'll say mathematics since you don't strike me as a person who enjoys being in math class.

Anyways see you around?

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
    Hey guys, I've been not very active here for, like maybe two weeks or something. Because I have been very distractive with playing Resident Evil 5 on my PS3. So that doesn't mean I'm leaving forever here. It's just don't expect me right at this moment to be very active here. Until when I'm finished completing Resident Evil 5. I'll be way more active here, before I get another PS3 game this year when I can afford another one. >.<

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
    Years
    Bye everyone who's leaving, and bye Limey! D: You can't just get to the mail before your parents do? =|

Years
    For the next ten days, ill be in melbourne. gotta see family, and get a court order. i wont be egging pokedras house so ill be not on that much. D: see ya later! for a while. :\

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
    Years
    With a heavy heart, and a teary face, I say good bye. If you want to know why, read my blog here

It been fun PC, Love ya all.

~Buoysel

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Horribly sad to see you go. I hope you do visit again, buddy. ;_;
    Farewell...

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    Cya Buoysel ;;

Oh and just a notice, I'll be away for about a week so don't freak out XD

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
    yea, im leaving probably for good. a lot ofstuff has been happening in my life and i just got to go and take control of whats happening. sorry to the friends ill leave ill try to stop in some times, probably wont though.

bye

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    I've been sitting at my computer for several minutes, thinking about how I'm going to go about doing this. After confusing myself with the statement 'I'm not going to not be not here,' I decided to just make this simple.

Hi again. =)

Years
    Something has come up in life, and it beckons.
    Thankfully, it's nothing serious.
    Just my crappy computer got a virus, but I obviously don't have the money to go buy another one.
    I'm going to be leaving for possibly multiple months, but hopefully it'll only be one.
    Goodbye to all, and hopefully I'll see you all again someday.

Sunyshore

=^-^=
    Years
    Couldn't you just delete the Windows/Linux/etc. and re-install it?

If you couldn't, the best of luck to you! Maybe you'll get a nice, new hobby to enjoy during that time.

Goodbye! We'll be waiting for you!

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I've been sitting at my computer for several minutes, thinking about how I'm going to go about doing this. After confusing myself with the statement 'I'm not going to not be not here,' I decided to just make this simple.

Hi again. =)

Michiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

Welcome back you little bundle of... um... something?

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Infinite, you're leaving because of a virus? D: I have two on my computer.. >__>

Unless it's really bad or something.. ><;

See you when you get back.

Wings of Fire

Dreamin' From the Clouds!
    Years
    I'm leaving for 10 or 11 weeks cause school starts... maybe more... T_T

I really don't wanna go but I will be back as soon as i can!! ; )

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    I'll be gone until April 27 or 28 since we're going on a trip to this place called "Baguio" :D.
    Bye~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back