• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Absence Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I am leaving this forum sadly, I feel insulted by a Moderator, and got warned for simply directing a user to a proper forum.

I would like to thank you all for your time here and giving me a place to express my views, opinions, and letting me share my views with the community. I'm not complaining or wanting to cause a scene, I'm just taking a leave because I no longer feel comfortable here.

Once again, thank you for your time. :)

You were minimodding - breaking the rules of the forum. If you can't agree to those then you don't belong here. :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2016
    Ohnoes.. I've been avoiding it but..
    In 2 days I have a summer camp, go me! D: I will be away for A MONTH.
    D: D: D:
    but don't worry, I'll be extra-active when I come back.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    well, most of u dont know me, but im leaving pokecommunity.
    u guys dont need to know why though. its some personal and life issues...
    Oh no, Tony! >O<

I'mma miss you, you kick-ass music remixer/looper/random person, you. :'[

Years
    Peace out, all. It's time I get a life and get off the internet. It's become quite boring, and I'd rather have a better entertainment in my life. Hell, I'd rather get a life. So I'm going to be leaving the internet until further notice, with the exception of YouTube. It's been a good run, but it's time I face up to the facts on keep moving onward. Bye to all, and please enjoy this spam in my farewell post.

bit.trip void

Time cannot e r a s e
    Years
    Ah well, Illuminati. I hope you had some great times here, and I know fo sho that a lot of people will miss you. Bye~

The Red Chain

I don't know when I'll be back, but it'll be quite a while from now.
    Then again, I may not return at all. Goodbye everyone, it's been fun~

If you are a good friend of mine, feel free to contact me on AIM, MSN, or Yahoo, my emails are located in the corner of this post.
    Ciao.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen today
    ;_________________________;

Need to take a break from PC. Real life is more important.

Well i hope you resolve your real life issues and feel refreshed after your leave. Hopefully you will be on msn though buddy.

Yup, I'm leaving.

If you are a good friend of mine, feel free to contact me on AIM, MSN, or Yahoo, my emails are located in the corner of this post.
    Ciao.

I know you said you will still talk to me on msn and stuff, but i will still miss ya babe. I hope you do decide to come back soon/eventually. :[

Pokedra

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    Yup, I'm leaving.

Ciao.

I'll miss our long VM convos, ѕυgαя :(

I'll miss your kick-ass art as well.

Good luck in whatever you're going for.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Yup, I'm leaving.

Ciao.
    Goodbye, Sugar! ;O;

Even though we didn't talk much, it was awesome having you here. I hope you do decide to come back, because I'll miss your awesome art. ;__;

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Yup, I'm leaving.

Ciao.
    D: Good bye Sugar! I hope you come back soon, you have contributed very much to the community. ;~;
    hi

the names dex...pokedex shaken not stirred
    Your ability to not see the title of the thread amazes me.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    Well, I've finally decided that I will be leaving for three weeks, at least. I may not be back for quite some time though. Recently, my activity has been dropping and I am losing things to do here. All I generally do is have this window open with this on. I don't really post at all. I am sad at this, but I am going to say goodbye and I don't know when I'll be back (I know I will be). If you are a good friend of mine - Aero., Toto, Pan!ko - then you can still contact me via yahoo. My address will be posted below. Goodbye PC, I have had myself the best time of my life here. Goodbye!

[email protected]

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Well, I've finally decided that I will be leaving for three weeks, at least. I may not be back for quite some time though. Recently, my activity has been dropping and I am losing things to do here. All I generally do is have this window open with this on. I don't really post at all. I am sad at this, but I am going to say goodbye and I don't know when I'll be back (I know I will be). If you are a good friend of mine - Aero., Toto, Pan!ko - then you can still contact me via yahoo. My address will be posted below. Goodbye PC, I have had myself the best time of my life here. Goodbye!

[email protected]
    Later, Saphira. I will definitely miss you, especially all that time in the Den between me, Blaze, Kairyu, Dukey, and Shadow.

Later dude.

SuperBob

Professor Bob
    Years
    We will miss you Hourglass! If you do come back, please let us know by posting in the New User Section. Farewell!

Years
    Going to be taking a break from PC, it'll be 2 - 4 weeks long, just decided I've spent too much time on pc for a while and wanted to do something else. ;3

I'll still be on MSN and Shoddy though (although a lot less than normal for the latter), no worries. b('_')b

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back