• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Absence Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokedra

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    Going to be taking a break from PC, it'll be 2 - 4 weeks long, just decided I've spent too much time on pc for a while and wanted to do something else. ;3

I'll still be on MSN and Shoddy though (although a lot less than normal for the latter), no worries. b('_')b
    Damn it Lala, who's gonna annoy the hell out of me when you're gone >:

Whatever, have fun in what you're deciding to do ;3

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Hey guys, just to let you know, I'm gonna be gone for the rest of the day. I'm going up to Tempe to see the fireworks, and then I'm going to be staying the night there. So, I'll be back tomorrow.

Bye~

bit.trip void

Time cannot e r a s e
    Years
    Going to be taking a break from PC, it'll be 2 - 4 weeks long, just decided I've spent too much time on pc for a while and wanted to do something else. ;3

I'll still be on MSN and Shoddy though (although a lot less than normal for the latter), no worries. b('_')b

My stalker! :[. Ah well, have fun doing whatever youre going to do, but we'll see you on Shoddy amirite?

Pokedra

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    Hey guys, just to let you know, I'm gonna be gone for the rest of the day. I'm going up to Tempe to see the fireworks, and then I'm going to be staying the night there. So, I'll be back tomorrow.

Bye~
    Have a great time watching fireworks and see you tomorrow ^___^

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    I think I might quit PC for a while...I'm sick of all the hurtful people here...I get it enough in real life, I don't need it on the internet.

engage'

a new horizon
    Years
    I think I might quit PC for a while...I'm sick of all the hurtful people here...I get it enough in real life, I don't need it on the internet.

Hey, don't leave because of other people! If they're being rude, or mean, report them and ignore them! Don't let how someone else treats you affect what you do; if you enjoy your time here at PC without them, then stay!

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Hey, don't leave because of other people! If they're being rude, or mean, report them and ignore them! Don't let how someone else treats you affect what you do; if you enjoy your time here at PC without them, then stay!

I second that. D:

Report them if they're mistreating you. That is against the rules, being disrespectful, so you shouldn't let them get to you. Staff can deal with it, and try to help you out. o-o

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    Thanks, but I don't think I wanna go through that whole thread and click the "report" button on almsot everyone that posted.

And you guys are right.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Thanks, but I don't think I wanna go through that whole thread and click the "report" button on almsot everyone that posted.

And you guys are right.

You could link one of the higher staff members to the entire thread. o.o Or that section's moderator.. I'm not sure which area the thread is in, so.. nn;

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    *sigh* It's in the Off-Topic Discussions board.

I am just reall sick and tired of them thinking that this is a lie.

Oh, I think I know which thread you mean.. :/ I can understand that, but if they think it's a lie, then that proves something about them. = =; If you'd rather just stop the whole thing, you can request for the thread to be closed. Well, unless you wanna keep it open, still..

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I'd love to have it closed. But people keep giving me bad reputation saying "I love the lies you tell!" and stuff like that.

If it's really undeserved negative rep, then admins can delete it.

Once the thread is closed, or even deleted, people might forget about it pretty fast.

Either way, I don't think it's worth leaving over.. we can close the thread, and get rid of the bad rep.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    That won't stop everyone, to be honest.. x__x;;

Anyhoo, I went ahead and reported the thread.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    Oaky.

The only evidence I have is you talk to Loren and ask him. And I know I'm not going to post his cell phone number on the internet

engage'

a new horizon
    Years
    Honestly, these are the sorts of people that you shouldn't even consider to dare about thinking to even give notice to what they say (no offense). If you ignore them, they realise you win because your more mature than them in the fact that you can handle any sort of criticism or BS they give you and move on.

Penguin13

Mountain Dew, Elixir of Life.
    Years
    Bye for a while.

Shipping out for BCT and AIT in the morning. I'll be gone for 20 weeks.

As for some of the things I wanna say before I leave:

I don't like most of you guys. You're annoying. Those news threads are pissing me off. I lie constantly. I've been driving for the past month without a license, and I cruise around looking for people to race. I win most times. I've never been pulled over, even though 95% of the time I'm going 15mph+ over the limit. I took my sister's Mustang out a couple of times to do some donuts and burnouts to show off, trying to pick chicks up. I've ran over a squirrel, several birds, mongoose, dog, and two deers, and it didn't phase me at all. I've hit my ex-girlfriend on several occasions. She broke up with me, and I pretended to care. Secretly, I was glad because I had more time to myself and my car. I half-assed an attempt to get back together with her, just because she was great in bed. I almost had anonymous sex with a Korean chick at an airport while we were dating. I kick myself every time I think about it because I passed that up. One of my good friends went to the hospital because she tried to kill herself over me. I was the only one out of about 20 people that didn't visit her. I brielfly dated someone just to borrow their X-Box and NDS. I have a shopping bag full of brand new t-shirts that I haven't worn because I'm too fat for them. I can also eat whatever I want and not gain any weight. I've been hovering around 200 for the past 7 months. I don't socialize with anyone in my neighborhood. The most words I've had with anyone on my block is a hello and how are you doing. I ultimately caused the suicide of one of my classmates. I have two of my old teacher's books. I meant to give them back, and I still want to, but it's been so long that I'm embarassed to take them back. I've used about $250 worth of gas since I got my car just cruising around. 95% of the time I drive I have no destination. I blast music out of my windows hoping someone will compliment me on it. I've made about 50 moving violiations and have not gotten any tickets. Someone dropped their wallet behind them at the airport, and I didn't return it to them because it had about $500 cash in it; instead, I turned it in at the lost and found because "I found it in a planter just like it is."

That's about it I guess. I'm really tired and I need to wake up early.

.Seth

.explorer.
    Years
    Yeah, I'm going to be taking a breather from PC.

If you want to know my reasons, here. PC just seems...unethical right now. I can't really have (post) my opinion without yada yada.. you know. I'm also getting very sick and tired of people getting these LOADS of positive rep just out of nowhere. I'm not jealous, but it's annoying to me when I know that it kind of happened overnight. Also, I'm just getting sick of dealing with people on here. Some of you people are just rude sometimes. You may not know it, but you are.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back