• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Absence Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Aww man, Dark. I'd hate to see you go. You definitely bring a lot of energy to PC. =/

I can't imagine what is making you think of leaving, but it's up to you I suppose. I'm gonna miss your awesome welcomes =P. Anyway, I really hope you can stick around!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    Bye everyone thanks again

Bye guys I'm leaving for good thanks again everyone for everything and I hope everything goes well for everyone.

~Anakin the guardian of Altomare

popsicles.

F A S C I N A T I O N .
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2009
    Ugh, I decided I should stay for today, just so I can think if I want to stay or go.
    If I decide to go I also have to say bye to my friends.

So don't wonder if you see me on.

NUUUU Dark don't goo D:

I don't want you to leave Dark ;__;
    THERE WERE SO MANY THING I WANTED TO TELL YOU D:

Don't leave. Please. ;~;

Roy G. Biv

KHAAAAAN!
    Years
    Ugh, I decided I should stay for today, just so I can think if I want to stay or go.

Dark. I won't beg. I'd just like to say bye and good luck in whatever you decide to do. Or, if you do decide to stay, I commend you in making the right descision ;D

Anyway...

Sorry guys, for the lack of activity. School and all that has been consuming all my time. I'd just like to report that I'll be WAY less active probably all school year. Don't get me wrong, I'm not leaving. I'll still come on at any given opportunity. I'd just like to set you all at ease, you know, in case anybody might miss me ;D

~Azure-

~Winter 2010.
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2010
    im going to be gone for around 2-5 weeks due to the loss of the comp im using :P cya back after then ~TheSilv3rMoon

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Well, at least you got to experience the community for a couple of days, eh?
    Hopefully you will get your computer all fixed up and running happy again in no time. The Pokécommunity will still be here when you return. ;D
    (Unless something horrible happens... But let's not think about that. xD)

Take care, TheSilv3rMoon.
    We'll see you when we see you!

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I am going, forever. I have my reasons why I am leaving. I am sure I won't be missed, but if I am I am deeply sorry to any of my friends that will miss me.
    I may come back, and I may not. It all depends.
    Have fun with your life's on PC all my friends.

-Dark

I know it's a rather late reply but I still wish to tell you that I think you should stay. Judging from the fact that about seven members (and more, according to your visitor messages) have all said you should stay and some are quite upset over your leaving, I think you're being a bit paranoid wen you say that no one here likes you. Yes, I have stalked your visitor messages.

But it's your decision and I have no real influence over it. If you think it's for the best, then by all means, do what you think you should do.

Later, DM.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Hi everone at PC it's terrible to say that I wont be on here much anymore :(. I'll try to be as active as I can. I just figured out that I am now going to live with my Dad he does not have access to wi-fi so I wont be able to trade for a very long time. I can try to come on the weekends here. my Dad does not have internet maybe he can buy me a laptop hopefully and i can come on here everday after school hopefully. i will miss you all alot. I will be checking pm's as often as i can i promise. bye pc miss ya all.

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    History repeats itself. I'll never be on as much, but I do believe that I'm making a return. Oh joy, the moderators are going to have a blast with my personality. :p

Pokemon_Fan14, I don't know of you, but it's always sad to see someone leave. Good luck to you.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    It's rough you have to leave under circumstances you don't want, Pokemon_Fan14. Hope things work out though. D:

History repeats itself. I'll never be on as much, but I do believe that I'm making a return. Oh joy, the moderators are going to have a blast with my personality. :p
    Hell. Yes.

Welcome back, Michips. :3

Max™

Needs to scarfduggy
    Years
    Well Im leaving for awhile to pull my marks back up, ill be back for christmas break for the only time ill be back would be next summer so Id like to say thx to all those S&M players for helping me, BAI PPL!!!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Oh, well one's grades must indeed come before one's recreation time, Dark Wynaut.
    Sorry to see you go, however.

Well, good luck with your studies and I suppose we will be seeing you sometime around December?
    Take care and come back to us as soon as you are able to.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Well Im leaving for awhile to pull my marks back up, ill be back for christmas break for the only time ill be back would be next summer so Id like to say thx to all those S&M players for helping me, BAI PPL!!!
    Hey, good luck with the grades, Dark_Wynaut. And I hope you had a fine experience while you were here. Hopefully you'll have a great time and be able to come back during breaks. ;D

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    I am leaving PC , it is no longer the same expeirence that I had when I first came , the battle forum is so different now *and not in a good way* , goodbye to anyone who would miss me.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Oh, I'm so very sorry you feel this way, Cascoon.
    Is the Wi-Fi Battle Stadium really that bad that you feel you must leave the entire community forever?

Well, I suppose it's not my decision to make.
    Again, sorry the changes to the Pokécommunity didn't quite work out for you. I suppose they can't always please everyone.
    Take care.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    I'll be taking a break from PC now that the first Extreme Speed Open tournament has ended to focus on some school work amongst other things. I'll still be checking in, but this is just notification that I won't be on nearly as often until November/when I'm positive I've got a hold of things.

Thanks, guys!

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    I'll be taking a break from PC now that the first Extreme Speed Open tournament has ended to focus on some school work amongst other things. I'll still be checking in, but this is just notification that I won't be on nearly as often until November/when I'm positive I've got a hold of things.

Thanks, guys!
    A break like that to recharge those batteries and get things settled is a great thing, hope it goes as planned. And Tournament ended eh? That should take some more weight off those shoulders.

Good luck, Ryan.

And Cascoon is Epic, you rated my very first team here at PC, and I somewhat idolized how you handled yourself when I was new. Thank you for everything, and hope life is fantastic for you down the road. :D

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years

Thanks, guys!
    Aww, but I just now began to get to know you, VA!
    Oh well, I suppose it is understadable if you must leaving for educational purposes. Plus, Novemeber isn't that far away either.

Hope to see you being completely active then!
    Take care.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years

Thanks, guys!

Well that just sucks, how am I going to talk to you now???? (Note: AIM is not an acceptable alternative XD)

Have a good break, figure some stuff out, pwn some school work, and PC and ESO #2 will be waiting for you when you get back ^_^

Ito_Igami

A path scarcely traversed
    Years
    I am leaving PC , it is no longer the same expeirence that I had when I first came , the battle forum is so different now *and not in a good way* , goodbye to anyone who would miss me.

I am sure you will come back sometime before Platinum is released in the U.S. Until then take it easy and try not to get grounded for another 5 months :P

Thanks, guys!

Ryan I Thought you did an excellent job hosting the tourney , I hate to see you leave.
    If you put forth half the effort into your school work that you did into Extreme Speed tourney , I have no doubt that you will be successful in any endeavor.

See you in November

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back