• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Absence Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    No I meant Fable as in the member on this forum... who apparently changed her name. And thank you again...

Her new name is Furuba, in case you were wondering. ;)

Welcome back to the community, Shadow. =D And yeah, for whatever reason people notice the stickies less than regular threads, heh. XD

ShadowofTime01

Pokemon Professor
    Years
    Thanks for the heads up and the wb Beach Boy, it's nice to see a familiar face =D Maybe if you made the stickied threads flash or like dance around the screen, people might notice them more. lol.

Anyways, I think i'll stop spamming your thread and go browse the forums. See you around the neighborhood.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Oh no, Fruitboy!
    What ever shall we do without your welcomes!

Well, we'll all still be here when you get back, I suppose.
    Have a nice vacation, have fun!

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Guys, I will be gone tomorrow for a few day beach vacation trip. So see you guys at Tuesday! ^^
    I misread your name to BeachBoy and thought that was a pun.
    LOL.

Well, have fun at the beach.

Bludycomicsinc

If you can read this.....
    Years
    Hey I didn't notice this tread before.If I did Then I would have told you about my year off from pokecommunity a while ago.I'll rember to come here now before leaving.

Hey,

I'll be absent for a week or so. To do other stuff,ect,ect.

Cheers,
    -TLM

Well hope you enjoy doing your stuff.

Last edited:
    Years
    Ok, I'm just posting here to let you guys know how inactive I'm gonna be.

You see, my mom doesn't let me on the internet, and I'm rarely at my dad's house. So really, on average, I'll be on an average of 6 days a month. I'm still deciding whether I should just give up visiting here at all, and in case I do, I'd like to give credit to a special member.

Gabe/Katalyst.

If you leave, I'm gonna be next, and you know it. You better stay!

So, to wrap it all up, don't be surprised if I'm on for 3 days, and absent for 10. In fact, don't be surprised if I'm not on at all. If I randomly fall inactive, in means I'm grounded at my dad's house, ok? I will let you know if I plan to be absent on purpose.

Well, this inactivity starts tommorow. Hope you enjoy those 6 days out of 30 or 31...

Abby~</3

popsicles.

F A S C I N A T I O N .
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2009

You see, my mom doesn't let me on the internet, and I'm rarely at my dad's house. So really, on average, I'll be on an average of 6 days a month. I'm still deciding whether I should just give up visiting here at all, and in case I do, I'd like to give credit to a special member.

Gabe/Katalyst.

So, to wrap it all up, don't be surprised if I'm on for 3 days, and absent for 10. In fact, don't be surprised if I'm not on at all. If I randomly fall inactive, in means I'm grounded at my dad's house, ok? I will let you know if I plan to be absent on purpose.

Well, this inactivity starts tommorow. Hope you enjoy those 6 days out of 30 or 31...

Abby~</3

Oohh Abby ._____.

I only know you since, yesterday and I think I'm already going to miss you :<

I hope to see you active and well soon then :<

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    I will be gone for a while because we are moving to Florida XD

Good luck man! Come back soon!

Gabe/Katalyst.

Abby~</3

Abby noooooo, we just became friends today =(

I hope you'll find time to visit every now and then....I don't think PC would be the same without you =P

Lusankya

The cake is a pie!
    Years

Gabe/Katalyst.

Abby~</3
    I'll be missing you too, Abby. Stay cheerful!

Last edited:

Bludycomicsinc

If you can read this.....
    Years

Gabe/Katalyst.

Abby~</3

No don't leave!I'll miss you!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years

Gabe/Katalyst.

Abby~</3
    Aww... You seem to be a very popular member here, Abby. I can't believe you must leave the community like this. I am just so sorry we never had the opportunity to become friends as you seem like a very kind anf fun person to be around.

I do hope everything goes well for you in the future and that you will continue to visit us, at least sporadiclly, for quite a while to come.

Take care!
    SpartanPatriot; said:
    I will be gone for a while because we are moving to Florida XD
    Florida, but that's where the wild Beachboy lives! You can't move there! xD
    Good luck with the move and hope all goes well! Come back to us when you have adjusted to the tropic surroundings. ;D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back