• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Absence Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Good bye :( for a while that is :)

Well, I just started to come here, but it's kind of hard to do with school work, wrestling, friends, ect., so I'm going to leave for a while. It's not a leave forever, just until I have enough time on my hands to be able to come on here more often.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • Ugh..I'm back after frequent visiting the forum every now and then. I thought about coming back and though "heck, what's there to lose?" so here I am. I'm sure a lot of people will disagree with me coming back here but, I'm still back.

Anyway, hello again~

Sad to see you go Christian FTW, I hope you come back sometime soon.

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Ugh..I'm back after frequent visiting the forum every now and then. I thought about coming back and though "heck, what's there to lose?" so here I am. I'm sure a lot of people will disagree with me coming back here but, I'm still back.

Anyway, hello again~

Sad to see you go Christian FTW, I hope you come back sometime soon.
    Oh hey there, Will. Great to see you back.

I WAS GETTING LONELY.

Years
  • Well, I will be taking time off due to end of year school work and speeches and so on. I'll be back on in about 2 months or so, sorry if you wanted to contact me within this time, please if you're desperate, please IM me (ID is in profile).

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • It's sad to see a fellow PC member go like that. Well you're always welcome back here in case you ever want anything.
    I hope school goes well for you.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    OMG, I'm so sorry I wasn't here! D':

But, I was grounded. :<
    Unfortunately, I'll be gone for 3 weeks, with a slight possibility of some computer access.
    I wish everyone a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year! :3

Zennyo Ryūō

In love with CoD - WaW. XD
    Years
  • Goodbye, everyone. I've steadily lost interest in pokémon, thus will not be here or at any other pokémon forum. I've made new friends and met some great people in my time here and at PFU. See you around, everyone.

PM me for my MSN name.

Zurich

Optimus Prime
    Years
  • Bye bye guys! this is my last day at PC....
    A few things happened lately in my life and i made the decition of leaving this wonderful place!
    I am also saying goodbye to everything related with computers, including msn, facebook and games in general.
    Plz dont try to ask why, thats all, it is something personal and i feel i am making the correct decition.
    I will miss a lot the pokecommunity, and the people i befriended here.
    Goodbye!! Happy new year for everyone!

Sexycheese

Bye :)
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2009
    Hi I know this is a bit impresice but since I dont have pc access now my college has broke up I cant log on very often over christmas so I thought Id post here and say bye just in case

By the way merry christmas to you all :)

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
  • I'm going to be gone at tommorrow through the 27th of December. So Merry Christmas to everyone, and hope the rest of you guys will have a great Christmas too! ^^

- Fruitboy

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    I'm going to be gone at tommorrow through the 27th of December. So Merry Christmas to everyone, and hope the rest of you guys will have a great Christmas too! ^^

- Fruitboy
    Thank you Mr. Fruit Man,and see ya when you come back.

Years
  • Ok, if your wondering why I'm on, it's out of pure boredom.

Happy holidays, and good bye again. And no, I won't commit suicide. Halloween of 08 is the last time I will do that crap. D<

Well, whatever, bye. I don't know when I'm coming back. I may never. Maybe it'll be soon. I just don't know.

Metatron

No guts, no glory
    Years
  • Alright, I'm gonna be gone for a few weeks as of now, for reasons unexplained.

Peace, and happy holidays to you all~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back