• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Absence Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazukii

Banned
Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    I'm back from a big absense I had. I'm specially back for the release of Platinum :D

roxas123

Trainer
    Years
  • Hey not sure if any of you remember me but I'm back after a long absence. I need to get another DS and a copy of platinum to get back in the game but I'll be here to just hang and talk about pokemon and all their dankness.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Hey I don't know anyone of you but I'm just gonna say I'll be absent tomorrow until I get my internet back. Anyways I'm gonna be looking up time by time here if i can!

Years
    • Age 29
    • he/him/his
    • Seen Feb 8, 2024
    Taking a break from PC for a while. Not sure when I'm coming back. Could be tomorrow. Could be September. See ya later.

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
    Years
  • I'm dropping out of earshot for 14 days.
    I need to take care of personal needs. ( School )

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Well...it was fun for what it was worth. But unfortunately, I've grown to dislike this place, and a lot of the people in it. Sorry~.
    I DID make a few friends. And lost one VERY important to me. The reason as to WHY I am STILL confused.
    Anyways.
    Thanks PC, but good bye.
    * I may pop in on rare occasions*

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    Okay, so we're going on a trip tomorrow. ^^
    And I'm not coming back 'till June 6.
    Yay...?
    Bye. <3

Poreotix

WOW HE ASIAN!!!!!!!!!!
    Years
  • I'll be leaving for 2 weeks because of school activities (graduation,dance,etc)so later
    EPIC LEAVE!!!

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Right, I'm going away for three weeks tomorrow, and there's no hope of having an internet connection. Yeah, I don't know how I'm going to survive, but I'll see you all in twenty-one days.

Candy Christina

poseidon's tsunami
    Years
  • I'm back after being gone since late April. :) I wasn't having internet trouble this time, I was just busy with school work and studying for final exams and the like. I really hope I'll be able to stay around this time. I missed this place!

So yeah, hello everyone again.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back