• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Absence Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    Okay, so starting tomorrow, I will there's a very high chance of me becoming extremely quite inactive because of school. :[

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hey everyone I am back. Well I was supposed to be back from Vegas. I was about to return around May 15th. But I just returned yesterday. You see, my monitor went on the fritz. I couldn't see anything at all. I moved my mouse and stuff. Nothing happened. And I knew that I was going to be gone for a while. Since I didn't have the money to get a new one at the time because I had bills and plus I spend some money when I was in Vegas. So yeah I was gone, but now I am back. I went ahead and brought a new monitor. I was waiting to get my old one fixed. But Best Buy was taking a very long time. So I put together all the money I had to get a new one in the meantime. When I get my old one, I might sell it.

So that is my story. I will explain more in my blog soon.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • First of all, it's good to see my friend Lucy come back from her prolonged absence. Now, it's my turn to be gone. It's been a blast, but everything has to come to an end, unfortunately.

I will be gone for three months. Yes, three months, and maybe more. I have many reasons why, but that's not unfortunate. I'm going to miss you all, especially my pair. :'(

Hopefully, if I ever come back, I'll be able to see my friends still active. I'll try to remember my user-name, password, and even the site itself. Haha, until then…

Much Love n' Asian Pride​

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Awww man. I am going to miss you BHwolfgang. D: I just got back and now you are going to leave, dang. I wish I was here earlier. Oh well. I hope to see you around after the three months. I wish you luck and I will be around when you get back. Take care. *hugs*

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    First of all, it's good to see my friend Lucy come back from her prolonged absence. Now, it's my turn to be gone. It's been a blast, but everything has to come to an end, unfortunately.

I will be gone for three months. Yes, three months, and maybe more. I have many reasons why, but that's not unfortunate. I'm going to miss you all, especially my pair. :'(

Hopefully, if I ever come back, I'll be able to see my friends still active. I'll try to remember my user-name, password, and even the site itself. Haha, until then…

I'mma miss you and our talks about the randomest stuff. ;;

I REALLY hope you return. I'm going to miss you.

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    @ Lucy: HI BBY.

Well, I'm be going on a school camp tomorrow until Friday to 'learn' about the Maori culture and the Treaty of Waitangi or such.

I'll try bring back photos?

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    -waves meekly-

Mika must go have knee surgery. Mika has no idea how long she'll be gone and what not because surgery on this type of knee thing is rather mean. o3o so to all my little stalkers out there if I actually have them. :D please don't cause too much damage while I'm away. Zet and Scarlet, this means you two. :< Don't go eating soap or anything or I'll be upset and stuffs.

anywho love ya'll.

-Mika

Reactions: Her

bit.trip void

Time cannot e r a s e
    Years
  • First of all, it's good to see my friend Lucy come back from her prolonged absence. Now, it's my turn to be gone. It's been a blast, but everything has to come to an end, unfortunately.

Noooooooo! We'll miss you! Ah well, see you when/if you come back ;_;.

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years

D:

No...

I'm gonna miss you BHwolfgang. You're one of the few people I can have a conversation with on PC. Please come back.

Pokedra

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    Im back. I kicked my sis off the computer, and yeah. She got so obssessed with this... place.
    Welcome back to PC PM!(even though we already discussed this over VM)

How do you know she won't kick you off again \o/

Captain Arcane

spoon full o'peanut butter
    Years
  • Well, I'll be absent for about over a month. I'm going on vacation, and I will hopefully be able to get my computer fixed and resume work on Pokémon the Lost World.

Like I said, I'll be absent for about over a month come the 17th of June, and I probably won't be on much between now and then anyhow, so I just wanted to say this before I forgot to.

I'll seeya guys later, when I get back. (for those who care)
    Captain Arcane

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    Well, I guess it's official, I'm leaving PC.
    I don't really want to discuss why I'm leaving...
    And, I don't know if I'm ever coming back.
    Well, I'm gonna miss you all, especially Michael, Lucy, Kimberly and Pokedra. <333
    Bye then...

Last edited:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Well, I guess it's official, I'm leaving PC.
    Well, I'm gonna miss you all, especially Michael, Lucy, Kimberly and Pokedra. <333
    Bye then...

Awww man. Don't go... D: I am going to miss you! Everyone is going to miss you. It was so nice to meet you, and you are very sweet. I really hope I will see you again. *hugs*

Well you have a nice vacation Captain Arcane. Hopefully you will get everything straighten out when you get back. ^^

bit.trip void

Time cannot e r a s e
    Years
  • Well, I guess it's official, I'm leaving PC.
    Bye then...

Noooooooo! Come back! We never got the chance to have a long, awesome convo. ;_;. We'll all miss you. <3.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back