• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave / Absence Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
Years
  • thanks everyone, that's nice even though you don't know me :)

sorry about the hack thing mistake ill change it :) maybe ill come back in the future just hope there will be people as nice as the people ive met :)

~Kian~

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • I like to come here and welcome people, not say goodbye to them, I hate when memebers leave!!
    I also don't know you, but good bye and hope life is good to ya!!

Freak A

Back !!!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2013
    wow you're really 13 and leaving (that's not a good excuse)

but ya are bye have a happy future aspiration after pokemon.

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • No, I ain't leaving forever. But I'm overloaded by school stuff (exams, and others) and won't be able to come back until Spring Break. I'll still be on MSN sometimes (cellphone, you're a real life-saver!)
    So, see ya.

Years
  • k so I've kinda sorta not been here and just kinda logging on for the hell of it but now I'm back so can I be welcomed back with praise cookies and coffee pl0x?

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    HI

I'm leaving pc. Well actually I left a long time ago but I'm making it official NOW. okay bye!

Woowww, I never thought I'd see the day. o_o

Why are so many people leaving lately? D:

Good luck with life, Chérii~.

Years
  • been gone

Well....ive been gone for like a year are a little bit less now.I lost my DS and havent had the money to get another one and my pokemon games,social security card,ID,and inagement ring where all stolen.With that being said I just started school and I should be getting money for school hear in a week are two so im back and trying to get warmed back up in the mist of things.

.Bullet

My Valentine
    Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2010
    .. the hell.

Why is everybody leaving?
    I would like to know as well. It intrigues me.

This is probably not worth a post, but the staff can be the judge of that. It does deal with leaving, but it's not saying I'm leaving or goodbye to a member, however.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I would like to know as well. It intrigues me.

This is probably not worth a post, but the staff can be the judge of that. It does deal with leaving, but it's not saying I'm leaving or goodbye to a member, however.

They're reasons for leaving are personal, sooo it's best to just leave it that. ~

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    I know nobody noticed, but i've been gone since October. So now it's official. Why? I'm sick of all the wanna-be's, stuck ups, weirdos and "perfect" mods who think they're better than all of us simple members. I'm bored of all this. Sometimes, it's even hurting me.
    I'm disappointed from the actions of some certain persons.
    I'm also disappointed to see the ROM Hacking forums, my home, turning into a junkyard. There is nothing interesting anymore (with only one or two exceptions) and I don't see how the "perfect mods" i mentioned before are going to fix this or make the situation better. I only see power abuse.
    That doesn't mean i don't love PC or that I won't come back. But for now, I'll just lurk around the hacking forums, like I did the last 3-4 months, without posting, hoping that things will get better.

PC has changed, and i don't like the changes. So, "Au revoir". I don't think anyone's going to miss me though;

Last edited:

NatureKeeper

I know nobody noticed, but i've been gone since October. So now it's official. Why? I'm sick of all the wanna-be's, stuck ups, weirdos and "perfect" mods who think they're better than all of us simple members. I'm bored of all this. Sometimes, it's even hurting me.
    I'm also disappointed to see the ROM Hacking forums, my home, turning into a junkyard. There is nothing interesting anymore (with only one or two exceptions) and I don't see how the "perfect mods" i mentioned before are going to fix this or make the situation better. I only see power abuse.
    That doesn't mean i don't love PC or that I won't come back. But for now, I'll just lurk around the hacking forums, like I did the last 3-4 months, without posting, hoping that things will get better.

PC has changed, and i don't like the changes. So, "Au revoir". I don't think anyone's going to miss me though;

Oh, ray......

I'll miss you so really much.. .T_T

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2011

The rom hacking forum won't be the same without you. Good bye hope you have a good life.

RivalGator

I hate them all.
    Years
  • I love this forum to death, but college and stuff has had my brain fixated on it for a long time. I'll come around when I can, but I that probably won't be much. I love talking to you guys though, I hope this never has to change. I'm going to try to come on every day though to talk to you guys.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back