• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave / Absence Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hello.

I know some of you might not know me, but I used to be pretty much active on the Sprites department here in PC. Anyways, I'm gonna be leaving, and I probably won't be coming back anymore, pretty much because I am very busy at the moment (Schools gonna start here in 10 days) and I have no idea what to do here anymore. So it's goodbye now, and thanks to all those guys who supported me during my stay here. Thanks =))

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Yeah, so. I haven't been active in a while, and probably wont be again. Not for a while anyway. I have my finals coming, and I plan on drawing as much as I can through the summer. IDK if I'll ever get back on again. But don't worry. I probably will. I'm hoping by avoiding everything Black and White related, I'll be interested in it when it comes out. I ruined Platinum, HS & SS because of going on to Serebii everyday. So Goodbye, Farewell, and Amen. For now anyways.

CallMeYou

Pokemanz breeder
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2011
    Yawn...im back on Pc its been quite a long time since i left maybe like a year almost if not more just stoping in to say sup

Aureol

Kanto/Electric-Type Enthusiast
    Years
  • Alright, I'm outta here come Wednesday. I am going to serve a Mormon mission for two years, which obviously means I won't be able to ever log on. Most of you probably didn't know me, and those of you that do know me will probably be glad to see the back-side of me, but I had a lot of fun here, and I will definitely come back when the time comes.

So, a couple more days for me to lurk, but then good luck to everyone here!

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    I'm leaving, be back whenever. Way of contacting me is via MSN only. >.<

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2013
    Just to say, I won't be online this week (exams). Just saying this'll be my last night online for the week.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Almost three years, but I'm really not feeling this place anymore, so I'm gonna head out for good.
    I'll still be on MSN though.
    Well it was nice seeing you around here. I am going to miss your hard work with the themes. You made a lot of great ones. And of course I am going to miss you coming here. But like you said you can be contacted on MSN. I probably give you a ring one of these days. I hope you have a nice life, and take care of yourself. Stay healthy. ^_^

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2010
    Well i'm leaving Pokecommunity all together as it doens't have the kind of friendly atmosphere that i like...
    Anywyas i apologise for any trouble i've caused (Dots)
    and i wish everyone the best

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Almost three years, but I'm really not feeling this place anymore, so I'm gonna head out for good.
    I'll still be on MSN though.
    My first-ever friend on PC! No! D':

I'm gonna miss you, Luke! I can't believe you're gonna leave after being here for so long, but I'm sure you've got a good reason.

I'll talk to you next time I see ya on MSN, I guess. ;;

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    Okay, anyone remember me? I'm that guy that visits PC and never posted since about last year. After disappearing and noticing MOST my old friends have either left or no longer remember I exist, I decide to come back as a new person and start over almost I guess. This is mostly due to the boredom summer gives you I guess. Meh, I miss my Internet roots and decide to try and meet new people here. It seems that many forums died and many people changed, so I'm interested in seeing what happened to this place. I'm guessing I came back from a "leave of absense". Now, I'm just curious to find out who still remembers me.

tldr: Wish is back. Everyone hide.

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    Hey Wish! I do still remember you of course, from your more active days in OT. Well, nonetheless, it's good to see you back, you were always a nice person in my books. See you around.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I'll be taking my leave as well, even though I wasn't really active this year. (I'll come on to lurk sometimes) I'm not really feeling the same vibe as I did when I joined. A lot of the people I am friends with either left or don't really come on. Most of you guys probably don't know me or don't remember me. So, anyways good luck PC!

Last edited:

Zirkle38

Insert Epithet.
    Years
  • I don't really have any close friends on hurr, but regardless, I'm leaving for Wisconsin tomorrow, Tuesday, June 22, 2010, and I will not return until the last weekend in July. My internet usage there will be limited, so... Bai guiz.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Hardly active these days with Facebook drama and MSN and all, but I'm not gonna be on PC for the next two weeks. -_-;

Leaving for my parents home country of Bangladesh. Gonna miss you guys. <3

Till then, cya!

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • Imma miss you Bloodex. Tell me about how Bangladesh was when you get back bro.

Welcome back Ryuzaki_Lawliet. Let's hope that you don't go on another break too soon now.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Just not feeling this place anymore (enjoying it) I can't find anything interesting to do & hardly post anymore. I may come on once in a while,but other than that I'll be gone. This summer I have a lot of good plans I want to get too, & the internet can't be a main focus. If you want to keep in touch add me on MSN if you haven't already. Anyways bye for now,dear PC.

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    Right, well, I'm going to be verrrry busy for the next two weeks or so. Starting Wednesday I probably will be on very little until the end of the week, then I head to Spain for a week on monday the 5th and I shall be back on the 12th. I'll try get on while I'm there, but in any case, this is a little notification about my absence. PPC will be posted tomorrow and some things will be put on hold. Though if I'm needed send me a PM/VM and I'll try get back to you asap.

Anyways, I'll miss you guys <3
    Though knowing me I'll be on as much as possible

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back