• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave / Absence Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Piplup

The King of all Pokemon.
Years
  • Going out of PC...Goodbye pals...and not pals!

Sorry PokeCommunity but don't not want here! I cannot stay here for long...because I have a lot's of sickness today, busy for taking care of myself. If all 10 of my sicknesses had been cured I will go back here again, thanks! Take care of youselves here!

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    Soooo. >>

<<

TotallygoingtoseeBeachy -gigglesqueak-

Now he told me there was Wi-Fi at this anime plane convention thing so there's a good chance I'll sneak on if I have a spare moment. :3 Doubt I'll be on much tomorow or Saturday so...we'll officially call me 'mostly' gone from henceforth to Saturday, maybe Sunday. Maybe Monday. I honestly have no idea, our stay in Rockford [yay for grandmas] could be shortened or extended. XD; and she's 89 so she doesn't have Wi-Fi. And the neighboors caught onto me and locked up their routers with WPA coding

LUV YOU ALL

Years
    • they/them
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    Haaaaaaaaaaaaiiii!
    I'm Goin On Holiday On The 8th To Da 15th.
    I May Be Able 2 Go On While I'm There Though....

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • I'm vacationing in Florida for about a week. I'm in here already... but the internet costs like $6000 a day or something so I can't be on for the rest of the trip. XD Cya.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • That's some expensive internet... *nod nod*

Hope you have fun in Florida, Cherri. o/

Bring me back a shell, m'kay?

Years
  • Due to increasing inactivity. There's no point for me to go on. I will be leaving, for real this time. I will not return, I will never plan to. It was nice meeting you all, I love this community, I still feel that I should leave, I don't know why. Just the feeling. Farewell all. It was nice to part of the community!

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    Goodbye, I'm going to stop going on forums due to by busy life. Take care everyone.

Imagine.

Escaping Beyond Hope
    Years
    • Age 27
    • GBR
    • Seen Oct 28, 2015
    Evening' everybody. Well, its been a month and a half since i havent been on PC so, i decided to come back! Well, i was too busy playing RuneScape to use PC but now i've decided to come back. Thanks, Fatal.

Cham

Cool Trainer
    Years
  • I'm back! I never got to post in the leave/absence thread that I was going though :P Most people probably don't even remember me T^T. Some things came up with my job and I had to go away for a couple months, but now I've returned yay!

Gabite

Look at the eyes of the Dragon
    Years
  • Well i'm off to greece have fun everyone (you probably would with or without XD) see you all in a week hope all the new guy, (and grils,) find their way around easy! Καλή de! (Apparantly that is greek for "Good-Bye!")

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Aw, not you, Derrick. ;;

Before you leave, have this cookie! :D /throws cookie to Derk
    I hope everything works out and you can return. Bye for now~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back