• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave / Absence Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokemonLeagueChamp

Traveling Hoenn once more.
Years
  • There's been a lot of turmoil in my PC life recently. I got flamed and banned from a league, while mods seem to shut down nearly everything else I do. I don't know if I even wanna stay. I'm taking a week off of here to figure stuff out.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I'm sorry you feel that way about PC, Kenji D: And even if we hardly ever talk I want to wish you look on your travels to lands afar!

Talk to me on MSN bby :(

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Kenji...nooooo. ;; I am going to miss you around here. Glad I got to meet you. I wish we talked a bit more, but that might change. There is always MSN. ^^ You are a nice person and I hope to wish you luck whatever you do. Maybe you might have a change of heart and come back here. Who knows, right?

Well bye for now. *waves*

And to pokemonleaguechamp: Sorry if you are feeling this way. Maybe in a week you will be able to return. Sometimes we do need a break. Didn't know you personally but don't let minor mishaps stop you for coming here. But you do what it feels it is right. Take care.

Last edited:

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Matt/Ryan/The rest of you - I've had fun trolling with you guys, I hope it continues.

I know you won't see this now but, things won't change between me you and Ryan, we'll still have awesome times on msn brah.

Sorry PC's turned out that way for you, it's a shame to see you go.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • Well, I came here about 3 years ago from Serebii, you know, that place where there are noobs everywhere, the staff are moronic, and no self-respecting person would be caught dead in. I saw a link in someone's signature, and thought "Hey, this place looks cool," and joined. Three years later, somehow, I'm still here.

This place has gone through tons of changes in the time I've been here... and I think it's time to jump off this sinking ship.

Most of you sicken me. I'm ashamed to even admit I go to this place anymore. There is maybe 1 decent member here for every 99 awful ones. Half of you pick stupid internet fights over stupid crap that no one in their right mind should care about, then the other half have some hypocritical speech about how everyone should stop fighting, all the while getting upset over the same stupid fight. Some of you shouldn't even be on the internet in any kind of social capacity. The internet should not cause this much anger, sadness, and stupidity.

Now, I have some personal messages for some of the people I've come across since I've been here:

Nica - You're the oldest friend I've had on here, and you have changed me as a person. Mostly for the better. XD; You don't deserve all the crap you get, and I think you deserve better than... this.

Aizuke - You've been a good friend, even if we don't talk as much as we used to. Oh, and sorry again about the January thing, I really didn't mean any of it.

Jess/Unforgettable - ilu~

Alex/May/Tali/Macy (whatever your names are now) - we had some fun times at BF, sucks that we don't talk much anymore, but you're all still awesome.

catlover/Kitty - You were tons of fun, it's too bad that we've grown apart.

Went - we had some fun times a while back, even though not so much lately. Good luck, anyways.

Matt/Ryan/The rest of you - I've had fun trolling with you guys, I hope it continues.

Ambellina/Wind~/etc - thanks to all my regular card shop customers.

FlameJuli - You're insane, and have made me laugh a lot.

Bekki/Sam/Kraka - I know you probably won't read this, but I had fun on our old forums.

Sarah - had fun at PR~

mewthree - I still think you're awesome. Hope to see you at PI or something.

Gav - haven't known you long, but you've changed. Don't lose sight of who your real friends are.

BeachBoy - I liked you better when you were that random guy who popped up in group convos on MSN and wanted to play Rock Paper Scissors. What ever happened to that guy? :\

John/Pachy/whatever the hell your name is now - You're one of the least pleasant people I've ever had the misfortune to meet, and I hope to never see you ever again.

That's all I have for now. The rest of you: I love you or I hate you. You should know which one applies to you.

I'm done here. PC, you're now worse than Serebii. Congratulations.

Although I don't personally know you, I've always known you as the person at Pixel Art to help enforce the rules, was a good sprite, and made good Pixel Art games (though a handful of members ignored the rules of those games |:<) Sad to see you go. ;_:

Anonymous2923

I am one of the users
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2009
    well, I think that I know why people are leaving, and the reason is that is because of moderators locking users threads.
    (i went to the rom hacking tutorials place, and what i saw was a little more than half the threads locked)

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    well, I think that I know why people are leaving, and the reason is that is because of moderators locking users threads.
    (i went to the rom hacking tutorials place, and what i saw was a little more than half the threads locked)

Which is probably because the thread creators didn't follow the rules. ^^;

PokemonLeagueChamp

Years
  • That's the problem. Too many rules. As long as nothing's illegal, profane, or of a harassing nature, more should be allowed. There's so many rules about everything that nobody wants to read them.
    Of course, I'm just a faceless, insignificant member, no mod or PC support userbar. I will be banned or get infraction points because of this. Oh well.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    That's the problem. Too many rules. As long as nothing's illegal, profane, or of a harassing nature, more should be allowed. There's so many rules about everything that nobody wants to read them.
    Of course, I'm just a faceless, insignificant member, no mod or PC support userbar. I will be banned or get infraction points because of this. Oh well.

That's your opinion, but we won't give you infraction points, or ban you for it. :/
    There's quite a bit that's okay with us, but what is that you want that isn't allowed? o.o

(I don't want to drag this thread off-topic for too long, but I'm curious.)

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    That's the problem. Too many rules. As long as nothing's illegal, profane, or of a harassing nature, more should be allowed. There's so many rules about everything that nobody wants to read them.

If you're not happy with the way PC's run, why not just find a new forum? There's plenty out there that allow what I think you want to be allowed, and there are some with no rules at all.

PokemonLeagueChamp

Years

• If you're not happy with the way PC's run, why not just find a new forum? There's plenty out there that allow what I think you want to be allowed, and there are some with no rules at all.

The other forums either have handfuls of members or are so poorly run that spammers run rampant.

That's your opinion, but we won't give you infraction points, or ban you for it. :/
    There's quite a bit that's okay with us, but what is that you want that isn't allowed? o.o

(I don't want to drag this thread off-topic for too long, but I'm curious.)

For example, lots of ROM-hack threads are in existence, but ROM-linking is against the rules. -_-
    Hacked Pokemon can't be unwillingly OR WILLINGLY battled or traded with. Even if people want to, hax and AR are banned.
    I could rant and rave to all the mods and admins, but I doubt anything'd change. Maybe I'll form a group. They might listen then.

We should move this to a new thread if this goes further.

Last edited:

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • I don't know if anyone still remembers me, but my previous alias was BHwolfgang, ring any bells? Well, anyways, I need to take a break, a longer break from this site.

Last year, 8th grade, was all focused on this place. My grades and social life was going down hill because of it. Now, I'm starting High School. I get a fresh start, everybody does. <3

This is why I'm taking a longer break. I just need to get my head to where it really matters. I know, I promised some of you guys that I'll come back (I mean fully come back) in September, but things change. So, sorry for not being here. However! This doesn't mean I'm leaving for good. It's just extending my vacation, that's all!

Hopefully, my pair won't split up with me and none of my friends leave (without my permission!). Oh, and hint: the next time you'll see me, I'll have a better user-name, a much better user-name than this one. :)

Well, until then, best of luck with everything and Asian Pride~ Borey Heng

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I don't know if anyone still remembers me, but my previous alias was BHwolfgang, ring any bells? Well, anyways, I need to take a break, a longer break from this site.

Last year, 8th grade, was all focused on this place. My grades and social life was going down hill because of it. Now, I'm starting High School. I get a fresh start, everybody does. <3

This is why I'm taking a longer break. I just need to get my head to where it really matters. I know, I promised some of you guys that I'll come back (I mean fully come back) in September, but things change. So, sorry for not being here. However! This doesn't mean I'm leaving for good. It's just extending my vacation, that's all!

Hopefully, my pair won't split up with me and none of my friends leave (without my permission!). Oh, and hint: the next time you'll see me, I'll have a better user-name, a much better user-name than this one. :)

Well, until then, best of luck with everything and Asian Pride~ Borey Heng
    I understand. ^^ Well I wish you luck with your life. Yeah need to set your priorities and right now it is school. I know I will be around when you get back. Everyone should be still here unless they have school too, so they might take a break like you. I will miss you, but I know I will see you again. See you soon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back