• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave / Absence Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Fourteenth Doctor

The little... Daleks
Years
  • I will be on holiday in Florida from the 29th October - 13th November (it will be Friday the 13th when i land back in the U.K), i thought i would post now as i haven't been as active recently and will most likely forget to post, i actually leave on the 28th but am staying in a hotel overnight and flying the next morning, hopefully be back after the 13th

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    *falls over*

so I have probable h1n1 and it's just giving me a whole lot of issues and so I'm taking the advice of my mamas and taking a brief break from pc until I'm better. I'll be around sorta but I can't rp or anything til I'm no longer as sickly as I am. ;n; i love you guys so much i'll be back soon.

*cuddles back under blankets*

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    So Mika is back. ^^;

Turns out it was just mold.

oO; silly mold...growth things.

drew drew if this is against the rules just tell me and I'll delete my post, I wasn't sure if 2 and a half days is long 'nuff. ;__;

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Nah, you're fine Mika. xD

Short LoA's are mostly what this thread is for.

Zurich

Optimus Prime
    Years
  • I am back!!
    It has been a while, 7 months in fact.
    I was kind of busy with my life but i took a break from everything so i am free to post whenever i want!!
    It feels great to be here again!

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • If you want to know the reasons for my leaving PC, see this post, explains everything pretty well: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=5284245&postcount=1

Mods/Admins: You can continue power abusing all you want, delete this post, I will just report it to someone, and I will keep making the same post til someone replies.

...I'm pretty sure Britney Spears did the right thing since we don't allow leaving threads. That's why we have this thread. =3

Sajuuk

http://forum.hpcommunity.co.uk
    Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2010
    Replying to your point, how did I manage to find leaving threads in this forum?

And someone can change my name to Banned so I don't get annoyed. Since I won't come back and will display everything showing that I have no intentions of returning.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • Leave/Absence Thread
    This thread can be found here. If you are leaving (going on vacation, etc.) feel free to post there. You are also welcome to post there if you haven't been absent for more than 30 days. Do not post threads stating you are leaving. These will be locked immediately.

Cited directly from the rules for this forum.

Sajuuk

http://forum.hpcommunity.co.uk
    Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2010
    Fine.
    So be it.
    I made a public comment about your forum on your Google Search Listing.

Someone, please don't put me in the banned group, but give me a stupid usergroup that has permissions for the registered users group and has a strikeout. I don't want to show up like how I am.

Years
  • Homeworld, you declare yourself banned and yet ask not to be banned.
    You say that no one has treated you fairly, and yet here is an admin herself responding rationally to every one of your comments. Can you by chance justify yourself on this?

bit.trip void

Time cannot e r a s e
    Years
  • Fine.
    So be it.

Someone, please don't put me in the banned group, but give me a stupid usergroup that has permissions for the registered users group and has a strikeout. I don't want to show up like how I am.

Um, you aren't special. D:<

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Fine.
    So be it.

Spey, if you want to leave PC, then just stop visiting.

As of right now, you don't really have enough points to be banned, nor can the higher staff go around banning people who just want to be banned. We have rules to follow too, so if you want to leave, then leave, but we're not going to stick you in you're own usergroup. We won't do that for anyone else, and you're on just as equal grounds as any other member here, no higher. :/

dr4g0n12

Δράκος
    Years
  • I might consider leaving, because of moderators that have at least 55 iq. i will be on for the rest of tonight, if you want to convince me into not leaving.
    Ps. not all the moderators are that dumb, only some are

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I might consider leaving, because of moderators that have at least 55 iq. i will be on for the rest of tonight, if you want to convince me into not leaving.
    Ps. not all the moderators are that dumb, only some are
    If their IQ was 55, then they wouldn't be moderators in the first place. ;D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back