• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Return Thread

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Sad to hear, Treetwig. :( Hope your father gets a new job soon; tell him I wished good luck! Enjoy your break from here, and we'll see ya when you get back.

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jan 4, 2023
    I'm back. Finally got my desktop at my new place so I have a reliable computer again. Reddit is pretty old to me now and that was the only thing keeping me from here when I did have my desktop.

Hi everyone!

Years
  • Well, I'm back from an unannounced hiatus. Can't wait to get back into the pokemon stuff again.

I'm back. Finally got my desktop at my new place so I have a reliable computer again. Reddit is pretty old to me now and that was the only thing keeping me from here when I did have my desktop.

Hi everyone!

Glad to see the two of you back, don't worry if you were gone for too long but hey do stick around longer this time! I'll be seeing both of you around.

- Hikamaru

Years
  • Wow, it's Good to be BACK!

Hello everyone! I registered here sometime early last year, but left and went to *gasp* Serebii. But here I am, back! :D (tbh I like it here a lot better than Serebii now... hehe. ^_^) Anyways, its nice to meet you, old and new! (although most of you probably have no clue who I am, as I left fairly quickly. XD)

Years
  • Welcome back to PC, Cass! PC is really great so it's fantastic to hear that you're liking it~ I don't really remember you but you plan to post around a lot from now on, right? Surely we'll get more acquainted soon and perhaps become friends. :')

Hope you have an awesome time exploring! Are you interested in the new Ruby/Sapphire discussions that sprang up earlier today? A lot of new people are coming to the forum hoping to discuss that so I was curious.

Either way, cheers 'n see you around.

Years
  • I remember you, definitely. I even saw you around Serebii every now and then, but hey nice to see you came back here!

I used to be Hikari10 here if you were wondering who I was before, because name changes here recently returned so while it may take time getting used to all the changes I'm pretty confident you will stay here this time around. Given the announcement of the Hoenn remakes people surely have been coming back, so are you looking forward to seeing Hoenn get the 3D makeover? I surely am, because it's like I'm 11-years-old again.

Well, I hope you can stick around longer this time and make new friends, and I'm still the cutie you may know and love so don't hesitate to leave me a message, and yeah see you around Cass! Don't leave again.

- Hikamaru

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Nice to have you with us again! Unfortunately, I don't think we've ever met beofre, but hey, better late than never! A pleasure to meet you! I hope that things have been going well with you during your time away. :3

But yes, we've got our new board for discussing the r/s remakes which a lot of people are excited for! I really don't blame em' these games are sure to be fantastic because of 3rd gen! It's gonna be amazing, and I can't wait for the new features that might come along with it! <3

Hope to see you again soon, and I hope you'll stick with us for longer! Have a great night. <33

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
    Years
  • HELLO!!!

I'm back for the next couple of days, then have another period of tests, so now is the time to contact me about stuff!

Years
  • Well hello Cassandra, welcome to PC! I'm sure you're excited about taking part in so many discussions with the rest of the community, since we have a lot of awesome topics you can contribute to.

If you are interested in getting friends on X and Y we have the XY Friend Code thread where members share their 3DS friend code for Friend Safari stuff, find others who have a certain Pokemon you're looking for and you can also find out your safari information as well. The resident moderator there is really nice, so I'm sure your quest of expanding the safari will go smoothly. While X and Y's activity may have died down a bit due to the new Ruby and Sapphire remakes, I'm sure you can still get the Pokemon you need.

And I'm sure you can stick around as an active member and enjoy everything PC has to offer. I'm always happy to chat, even if I can't provide a friend code of my own, so leave me a message on my profile or you can ask a staff member in the bold usernames if you need any help with forum questions. Good luck and see you around!

- Hikamaru

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Not to worry! Making new friends in these forums is what we're all about! That, and pokemon, so yes, hop on over to the X&Y board's friend code sharing thread, which is an effective way to do so! There's also the trade corner, where you can ask for simple trades with the rest of the members who hang out there in their own trade shops, or with the quick trade corner! C:

Nonetheless, welcome to the forums, dearie! I still love playing Pokemon Y myself, and I'm hoping to get all of my pokemon trained up for the R/S remakes coming out soon! Soo hyped for that! But yup, as said once again, you can check out the variety of pokemon boards here which is a good way to learn more about the games, like the games for game boy, to the games for the Nintendo DS. Loads of topics to discuss and to explore. <33

Alongside that, there's always the boards that lax away from pokemon, like Chit Chat Cafe, the Art Section, Anime & Manga, and Video Games, but, I'll leave it to you on what you want to do around here! I just want you to enjoy yourself, and have an amazing time during your stay! Give us a call if you ever need anything, and I hope you have yourselves an amazing day! Hope we'll bump into each other real soon! :3

CBBXD

CBBXD
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen May 11, 2014
    THE LORD OF FONT SLACKEY HAS RETURNED. FEEL THE WRATH OF THE UNNECESSARY SIZE!

inheartstaco

Lightning Dragon Slayer
    Years
  • I'm back from an unannounced hiatus too, things got a bit hectic with me spilling gatorade on my last macbook thus wiping my passwords.txt file from existence, oopsie.

Definitely going to more active now, since I have so much free time and pokemon and anime consumes most of that and I can discuss both those things here, rejoice.
    I also turned 19 in my absence I think, so theres that too.
    Two more years and I can travel to america and get sloshed :')

Years
  • I'm back from an unannounced hiatus too, things got a bit hectic with me spilling gatorade on my last macbook thus wiping my passwords.txt file from existence, oopsie.

Definitely going to more active now, since I have so much free time and pokemon and anime consumes most of that and I can discuss both those things here, rejoice.
    I also turned 19 in my absence I think, so theres that too.
    Two more years and I can travel to america and get sloshed :')

Don't worry if you left unexpectedly, you're not alone there. But hey welcome back to PC, inheartstaco! Really good to hear you're getting active again and hopefully you can stick around longer this time since there's more new things coming to PC in the near future and it wouldn't hurt to see them.

Have fun settling in again and I'll see you around!

- Hikamaru

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    It's all right; we all have to leave this place every once in a while, for whatever reason it may be. n_n;; Is your MacBook fixed yet? If it is, that's great! Anyhow, welcome back, dear. Hope you enjoy it here. Also, happy belated birthday!

Chiere

Banned
    Years
  • Hi, I'm not sure how to put this, but...

I am actually Chiere, but I made this new account because I wanted to be known as Omega Ruby. I am so excited about the upcoming remakes!

Hypocrates

shampain
    Years
  • I 'left' (i.e. lost the motivation to stop by) some time ago, however I hope to be more active around here for the foreseeable future!

Back