• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Return Thread

LavenderTownGhost

Returning to Hoenn
Years
  • I'm gonna miss you sweetie, but at least we know it'll only be for a little while. See you soon Lavender, and I'll be looking forward to when you come back. Good luck with your life issues!

- Hikamaru

Thank you so much Hikamaru, I appreciate it. -hugs- I'll still pop on and off from time to time to see how everyone is doing. I just won't be nearly as active as I have been.

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
    Years
  • Hi guys, i got only 2 exams left, one in 9 days and the other one after school ends, so i came back to the site full-time!
    So glad to be back, thank you for Meksal for handling my challenge thread for me while i was gone, GOD IM SO ♥♥♥♥ING HAPPY woooooooooooooohoooooooooooo

Years
  • Hi guys, i got only 2 exams left, one in 9 days and the other one after school ends, so i came back to the site full-time!
    So glad to be back, thank you for Meksal for handling my challenge thread for me while i was gone, GOD IM SO ♥♥♥♥ING HAPPY woooooooooooooohoooooooooooo

That's good to hear everything went well for you and your exams, so hey welcome back Blastin! Glad to hear you'll be getting active again, because well I guess PC missed you. I'll see you around!

- Hikamaru

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2014
    I have been away for 4 years, and made an improved account just earlier today(previous acct. was Randomness736). I return seeking help for another spin-off.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • I guess I should post here...? I've been more or less away for a year now. But now I'm back for good. :D Looking forward to having fun here with ya all, peeps! :]

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years
  • Awkward Finals Hiatus

So yeah. Finals starting Friday, lasting through the end of next week.

As soon as school's over, I'm returning to Japan for a month, then I'll awkwardly host Prettiest Profile Contest for GT11 before I come back, and even more awkwardly celebrate my birthday in the middle of GT11.

I'd probably still respond to messages, but I'll be off most of the time studying for finals.

/awkward

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Good luck on your finals, Synchronous; if you're studying enough, you'll do great, I'm sure. =) Also, welcome back, Dero! Been waiting to see you back in full force for a long time, haha.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I think right now, most peeps are out of school and in break...which is awesomeness! Welcome back, Ali~ Glad to see you here once again. :)

Years
  • I'm back after being gone for a few months.
    Hi.

I assume you're back to full activity? Welcome back, and I bet PC's glad you're back in business!

Well it's been about two and a half years since I been here... Remembered how much I loved the site, and returned, since times are much better than they were when I quit. That being said... I'm glad to be back, and hope I'm still welcome, after being gone for so long.

I remember seeing your name somewhere, so hey welcome back! Loads have changed since you were last around, such as name changes returning (I used to be Hikari10 if you couldn't remember who I was) and also various sections changing, along with supporters now having four different colors as opposed to just one color. Have fun getting active again and I'll see you around!

- Hikamaru

XxTOOLxX

The Playboy
    Years
  • I remember seeing your name somewhere, so hey welcome back! Loads have changed since you were last around, such as name changes returning (I used to be Hikari10 if you couldn't remember who I was) and also various sections changing, along with supporters now having four different colors as opposed to just one color. Have fun getting active again and I'll see you around!

- Hikamaru

Yeah I think I remember you too, but can not be too sure. That was quite some time ago... I'm glad that they still don't have a better slogan yet ^.^

Years
  • I'm gonna be a bit AFK until the 14th because my internet data was all used up by my stupid brother (damn video gaming addiction of his) and as a result it's gonna be pretty slow. It also means I won't be on the battle server as often for a while, but I'll be back once my data resets back on the 14th.

I'll still try and post when I can, but expect any responses to your VMs to me to be delayed until then.

- Hikamaru

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2023

Hey all. I'm a new member from the Midwest area. I just recently decided to make an account as I need help completing my pokedex. I have Y. I've been with the series since red and blue and I've played everything except 5th gen. I have a preference for Dragon types. So I was excited when my favorite Pokemon, Ampharos, evolved to Dragon type. (Also my first 3rd gen starter was treecko so I'm excited about dragon sceptile). I am trying to finish college and get into graduate school. I also make hip hop beats, so I can only devote a portion of my time to Pokemon. I look forward to my interactions with you all!

My 3ds friendcode is 0061-0614-2643
    Name: DJ

Add me

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
  • >_> I was to lazy to post here and i was already back for several days, 3 days or something, well I'm back everyone exams attacks have stopped ;D

Also sad to see you leaving Nichole, we are waiting for you coming back.

Back