• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Return Thread

Years
It's been such a long, loong time... but alas, hopefully I'll remain active again like in my glory days.

So, hello again, PC! I'm BACK!!!

Oh hello there, again. I know you've been coming back so many times now but let's hope you stick around for good this time! I'm still here as always if you ever want to talk.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
Exams are approaching! My activity has been a bit lower in some places lately, but it will be reduced a lot more for two weeks. I'll still be checking Watch out for Ghosts!, PGC's 30 day summer challenge, The Mafia Hideout and EO stuff and try to keep answering VM/PM/Skype messages/my AMA, but I probably won't immediately.

See you guys later!

Years
Exams are approaching! My activity has been a bit lower in some places lately, but it will be reduced a lot more for two weeks. I'll still be checking Watch out for Ghosts!, PGC's 30 day summer challenge, The Mafia Hideout and EO stuff and try to keep answering VM/PM/Skype messages/my AMA, but I probably won't immediately.

See you guys later!

Good luck with the exams! They are always important so do spend more time on that, but at least we'll still be seeing you around Pokemon Trivia and the Mafia stuff as well.

Years
Well, I guess you can say I'm back…sort of. My online class is almost finished, and I do think I should try to get back into things here.

I can't say I feel in prime form, since I'm still hurting a lot from…well, you know. That and how much writing I'm doing on Marriland, too. But I'll try to get back up to shape and pray for the best. I re-enabled VMs, so there.

Years
Well, I guess you can say I'm back…sort of. My online class is almost finished, and I do think I should try to get back into things here.

I can't say I feel in prime form, since I'm still hurting a lot from…well, you know. That and how much writing I'm doing on Marriland, too. But I'll try to get back up to shape and pray for the best. I re-enabled VMs, so there.

Nice to hear you're feeling a bit better, but I know you're still reeling from the fact your pair disappeared forever... again. Feel like there's a curse with your pairs or something, but anyway I'm sure you'll get back on your feet soon.

Years
Well I never said anything that I felt like she is actually gone forever (Sheep has more hope for her coming back than I do…). But as I mentioned there is still more for me to do. But I'm getting off-topic here.

Years
Sad news everyone, I am taking ANOTHER hiatus because I had been really angry again. I have been feeling really jealous of stuff and it turned into a fight on the battle server, and I got picked on again.

Just worried that I'm on the brink of leaving forever, and do apologize if I update my clubs slowly because I'm just in that bad of a mood. See you in many weeks likely, outside of occasional pop-ups to check on clubs and PGC 30 Day Challenge.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Sad news everyone, I am taking ANOTHER hiatus because I had been really angry again. I have been feeling really jealous of stuff and it turned into a fight on the battle server, and I got picked on again.

Just worried that I'm on the brink of leaving forever, and do apologize if I update my clubs slowly because I'm just in that bad of a mood. See you in many weeks likely, outside of occasional pop-ups to check on clubs and PGC 30 Day Challenge.

Hikari, I hope you'll be okay again someday, and feel free to be back from the hiatus when you feel it's right, okay?

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years

Sorry to hear not everyone is as nice as others take as long as you need and if you need help with clubs i can always help so I'll be sure to check on them while your gone see you whenever you get back we'll miss you!

Years
Meksal has returned as Bacteriophage. The likeliness of anyone recalling me is low, considering I've been gone for almost two years! I look forward to rejoining the community.

Going by the fact this account was only just new, I assume you're doing a fresh start. I can understand how that feels given you were gone for so long, but for some reason that name didn't stand out to me. Oh well, but good luck getting active again!

Years
I finally remembered my password so I'm back. Naw, I just wanted to check in on my old haunt.

It's been I don't know how long. Everything looks so different and I don't know if all the names are new people or just new usernames.

Years
I finally remembered my password so I'm back. Naw, I just wanted to check in on my old haunt.

It's been I don't know how long. Everything looks so different and I don't know if all the names are new people or just new usernames.

Oh don't worry I'm still the same, but awesome to have you back with us! I seriously thought you were never going to come back with all the real life issues you've had, but hopefully that has all been dealt with.

Toddler Naruto

Playful Explorer
Years
I'll be gone from July 1st to July 5th ^_^.

My mom and I will be visiting my Grandpa (her dad) up in Florence, Oregon :D.

I'm gonna miss you all :(, and I'll be sure to bring back pictures *nod*.

Reactions: Sun
Years
I've been gone for years and I doubt anyone remembers me. Still, it's good to be back. Hey everyone.

Apparently I was still new to PC the last time you were really active, so we probably may not know each other that much, but hey it's awesome to see old faces such as yourself coming back. Hopefully you can get back to full activity just like you last were four years ago!

jasonresno

[fight through it]
Years
Apparently I was still new to PC the last time you were really active, so we probably may not know each other that much, but hey it's awesome to see old faces such as yourself coming back. Hopefully you can get back to full activity just like you last were four years ago!

Thanks for the lovely welcome! I'd really enjoy getting back into the community :). I travel a lot and it's hard not having a consistent source of friends to socialize with, so PC would be a great solution to that problem.

I'm so HM02

Banned
Years
I have some news for my close friends who I talked to every now and then. I am permanently leaving PC. I have no interest in forums anymore, I seems the underdogs never had a chance here and that is why I'm leaving I have friends in real life and don't really need to be here anymore. I think it's best for me to give up being on forums, because now I can make real friends and don't need anyone here anymore. I'm not trying to be rude here, but I've been more disrespected here than on any forum I've ever been on before and now I'm 23, I have a job, a social life and a lot of responsibilities to handle everyday, so peace out.

Years
I have some news for my close friends who I talked to every now and then. I am permanently leaving PC. I have no interest in forums anymore, I seems the underdogs never had a chance here and that is why I'm leaving I have friends in real life and don't really need to be here anymore. I think it's best for me to give up being on forums, because now I can make real friends and don't need anyone here anymore. I'm not trying to be rude here, but I've been more disrespected here than on any forum I've ever been on before and now I'm 23, I have a job, a social life and a lot of responsibilities to handle everyday, so peace out.

That's so sad, don't get too hard on yourself just because you can't make the cut as a "popular" person. It's hard to get PC famous, and I know you have been inactive as of late due to real life stuff, but it was fun having you as my first mentee since my recruitment to the adoption center team. Farewell dude, and good luck with your life.

Back